481-490

Chapter 481 Mr. Shi Yuan came to find Jing Shu?

Xie Zihao's expression improved a little.

Regardless of whether Xie Zihao is in the marriage or not, he can no longer speak here, and everyone silently bows.

After writing one by one, it was Jingshu's turn soon. When a pound of black pig bacon appeared on the gift list, it still made the surrounding classmates cast envious, jealous and hateful eyes.

"Boss Jing is really a boss. As soon as you make a move, the most popular black pig is made into bacon. It takes 1.5 pounds of pork plus various seasonings and a lot of salt to marinate it, right?"

" I heard that you can't buy smoked bacon for hundreds of virtual coins on the black market, especially this kind of high-quality bacon."

"Give me this piece of meat and I can cut a slice every day and eat it for a year." The fat bride was surprised. He swallowed and asked in a low voice, "Who is this, you haven't introduced it yet."

Xie Zihao then introduced: "This is the big guy I mentioned, Jing Shu, who has a hard relationship in Shiyuan, and she is recruiting a Lawyer." The bride's eyes lit up.

Then Xie Zihao introduced to everyone: "This is my bride today, Chen Zihan. I really thank you all for coming today. In the future, you can call me for anything and be there whenever you need me."

...

Su Mary finally rushes to The front and the post-apocalyptic wedding is very special. It turned out to be a meal first.

To be honest, apart from the aunt's family, the serious Jing Shu is the first time to eat a banquet in the end of the world. Now, there are already few meals, so it is impossible for the banquet to be as big as the previous life. To prevent looting, meal sharing was implemented, and uniformly dressed waitresses helped distribute the dishes to everyone's plates.

The host held a loudspeaker and said on the stage:

"Bless the newlyweds for getting married, please enjoy the first dish, crispy lotus root with honey sauce." Along with the singing, the waiter divided a total of ten pieces of dried white lotus root with a little sugar. to everyone here.

"Bless the newlyweds to have a precious son early, and please enjoy the red dates and lotus seeds soup." It was a shriveled red date soaked in the pale soup.

"Bless the newlyweds with sweetness, please enjoy the festive cake." It was a fist-sized hair cake that was cut into ten pieces, and the hands were about the size of a fingernail.

...

Generally speaking, the taste is very bad, and there is a strong musty taste. Most of them are stored before the end of the world, and they are about to go bad, and the weight of each serving is only about one bite, which is not enough to stick between the teeth.

Jingshu also saw that the lotus root in Shi Lei's bowl was covered with mold spots, but Shi Lei still ate it a little bit cleanly, but he still had a little aftertaste. The banquet table here is indeed quite the banquet of ten thousand people before the end of the world.

Moldy, stale, smelly, shriveled, as long as you can eat it, this is a very good delicacy in the last days.

There are ten dishes in total, and the meaning is perfect. Jingshu also recalls the last ten years of the last life. She did not eat it because the food was unpalatable, but she ate it cleanly. Every drop of food on the plate, she knew that this food was hard-earned in the last days.