671-680

Chapter 671 I heard that Jing Shu died

This shows that Jing Shu's method is useful! As long as you can move, you can go back to Wucheng!

The only downside is that Jing Shu can't have complete control over the muddy mermen underground, and can't be cultivated like space, so it's impossible to spread the muddy merman, draw a map, and then find a route. .

That is to say, the current Jing Shu is basically blind to where she is, and she only knows a general route.

But the muddy mermen cultivated in the milky white space are different. Even if they exceed the distance, they can perform tasks, so Jing Shu plans to let the underground ones do the coolies, and the ones cultivated in the space go to explore the way. Anyway, let's take a look at this piece. Are there any other treasures in the mud sea?

Unlike other people who are depressed, Jing Shu is in a good mood. After all, she can collect the milky white liquid in the white energy-rich space and gather the scattered mud mermen around. The most important thing is that she can finally return to Wucheng. .

So at lunchtime, even if Xiao Liu brought a bowl of stewed rice, it didn't affect Jing Shu's mood: "Give it to the sow, and make up for it. It's rare that she can conceive a cub in this situation. "

Hey, look at this, the sow will be able to give birth soon, it's great."

Xiao Liu also became happy. He knew that the boss didn't want to eat a big pot of rice, so he gave it to Jinhua sow by the way, but for the current situation It's difficult, the boss is still so picky, Xiao Liu doesn't care at all, the boss is so powerful and capable, what's wrong with being picky? Shouldn't it be necessary to provide nutrition to sows?

And seeing that the boss was so happy, he said she might have a solution.

Jin Ba Ba also wanted to give the rice in the bowl to the sow, but after thinking about it, it's okay, he is no longer the Jin Ba Ba before February. , I don't know how many days the current food can last?

The building was busy all day, and only two floors were basically cleared out, but at least people could live in first. For the night accommodation arrangement, Jun Jia concentrated everyone on the seventh floor and screamed. After all, the power of the speakers is all Gone.

is truly back to before liberation.

Let me first report the casualties. There are more than 1,600 surviving people. In the early morning, 600 people died in the battle. The dead people don't even have corpses. Among them, there are 300 people in Guangzhen Mansion. Those on the front line, while the rest included part-time auctioneers, and even Boss Lu and others including him.

Let's just say that there are no more than a dozen classmates from Jingshu University. After this battle alone, everyone was silent a lot, watching friends they knew get eaten... That feeling is too scary.

The person who passed away has passed away, and the person who survived has to think about how to live.

Junjia made another promise that she would return to Wucheng alive. After fighting for a while, she allocated the tasks for the next few days, and then scattered the people to the 5th, 6th, and 7th floors.

Who lives on the intact seventh floor?

This time, it is based on contribution. Jingshu fought monsters and guarded Boss Lu's personal rations. She contributed the most, so she was arranged in an independent hot pot restaurant and took care of the bone meal in a room. .

There is a large room for one person, and there is also a room of fragrant bone meal, and the harassment that countless people envy has flowed down.