241-250

Chapter 241 Fu Has Distant Relatives in the Mountains

Jing's mother and Jing's father were relieved by the drugged person for a night. After seeing the official operation of the factory here, the family packed up and left from the aunt's house in Wuxian in an energy car and a shark submarine.

This time for the New Year, relatives of Jingshu's family had a positive understanding of the background of her family in the end times.

Clothes: Two sets of clean, non-damp clothing a day are impossible without a dryer at home.

Food: The standard three meals a day, drinking milk and eating eggs in the morning, shocked everyone, there is really no family who dares to eat like this in the last days. The only thing is that Jing Shute from my brother-in-law's house can eat it, and there are no leftovers! There seems to be unfinished food every day, which makes the second aunt's family want to hug their thighs even more.

Now everyone eats two meals, and there are too few people who can eat three meals. If you can eat one meal of batter every day, you are considered middle-class.

Living: They bring their own luxury tents, moisture-proof mats, down quilts, etc. Now there is no place to buy and sell these things in the apocalypse, and the cotton has been welded to death. These things are definitely not easy to deal with. They also bring their own fuel to burn the kang. High requirements, can't even stand a little mildew and odor, very hypocritical.

OK: The family has a car that can run, and it's amazing. As a result, Jingshu's family has two cars. No one knows what is in the car, but it seems that there is an endless supply of food, various things, and even A gun and a crossbow, as well as a super heavy mace, Jingshu held it like a toy, her power was so terrifying.

And going out with so many things, it is almost like moving. It is conceivable that the Jingshu family is now more nourished in the apocalypse than before the apocalypse.

The most important thing is, Jing Shu's terrifying fighting power, if you thought that their family was a fat sheep, it would be a big mistake, it is simply a walking rampant dinosaur! Can't be provoked!

Today is the second day of the Chinese New Year. When the whole country was enjoying the buffet, Jingshu's family took the rest of the food and went back to the villa from the aunt's house. They put down Nanny Jing and Wu Youai, the third aunt. Arrived at the uncle's house in the old town of Xishan, Wucheng.

Compared with the dirty and messy situation when I came to my uncle's house last year, this year's dirty and messy situation can't be used to describe the poor drainage in the old city. In addition to the heavy rains every day, the water basically spreads above the knees, so we still need to manage the water every day. , the result of water diversion.

There are all kinds of garbage floating on the water, and all kinds of red nematodes are scurrying around the garbage.

There are also no toilets in some places. People throw their feces downstairs, or just urinate anywhere. If you don't pay attention, you may be splashed with feces. Now people drink water from the sky. Who dares to drink water on the ground? Drink, that's all drinking urine.

Do you know why French perfumes are so famous? Because there was no flush toilet in France a thousand years ago, everyone's feces were thrown away casually, and the whole city was smelly. By the way, high heels were also invented to avoid stepping on feces.

Now, the situation in the old town of Xishan has returned to France a thousand years ago. The nobles have developed perfumes, and Jingshu has replaced them with lemons.