181-190

Chapter 181 The Death of Shangguan Jun

Probably afraid of flooding in. Jing's mother guessed.

Jing Shu frowned: "It wasn't closed when I came back yesterday, and no one else in the community came to close the door of the basement on purpose. "

The entrance to the underground garage of Banana Community is at the entrance of the community. The iron gates are usually open. When Jingshu came back yesterday, it was not closed. Why did it close?

Jing Dad turned the steering wheel and entered the community from the ground. Moving slowly, Jing Shu always felt that something was wrong, but there was no abnormality in the monitoring of the mobile phone, and there was not even a ghost around the villa.

It was still an ordinary community, the rainstorm was blowing, and Jing Shu seemed to be thinking in the dark. What

...

"My name is Shangguan Jun, my parents died early when I was young, and I was raised by my uncle, but my uncle liked to do strange things to me. I endured him for thirteen years, until one day I ended up with the same After repaying him in the way, I found that I also liked this behavior..."

"...I then ate my uncle's body in 18 ways of cooking, and started my new life. "

"But I didn't expect that I was still planted. I dragged my body back to Wucheng, saying that the fallen leaves return to their roots. I really hope to die here." "

"But I am not reconciled, because I have not tasted the pleasure of despair from a woman, I am not reconciled!" She was also the only one who still discussed the punishment with me. I felt like I had found a soulmate. "

I admit that I was excited when I saw her chewing and swallowing her own flesh bit by bit. I've never been so excited. She was tasting the flesh on her body, and I was tasting her. From then on, I thought about my life I want to torture her to death, I like to see her enjoy it when she's in pain. "

It's a pity that I'm going to die, so of course I'm going to take her to hell with me. I'm afraid she'll be alone down there, so I let her whole family be buried with her. See how considerate I am. For this reason, I've already researched her family's information." and habits. "

"I only have one trigger grenade, although it is moisture-proof and waterproof, but I still only have one chance. Well, fortunately, I still have some black powder. Although it does not have much lethality, it can strike the west. In order to ensure that the black powder explodes in rainy days, I am It took a lot of effort..."

"And in order to hit the target 100%, I made the launcher and propellant, and as soon as the grenade hit their car, it was over."

"It's the car, here they come. It's a lot earlier than I expected."

The overloaded car drove slowly with its headlights on, and it was a dazzling target in the dark night.

In the dark community, Shangguan Jun hid in the window on the first floor.

He showed a bloodthirsty and excited look, his knuckles were white due to excessive force, "Come on, come on!"

When the byd Song turned, the black powder exploded with a bang, because the inertia of the whole car drifted It rolled over, and there was an unpleasant braking sound, and at the same time there was an expected scream.

"It's now!"

Shangguan Jun became more and more excited. The only way from the entire community to the villa was the basement passage and this road!