361-370

Chapter 361 The Terrible Rules of the Arena

Everyone's understanding of Jing Shu has taken another step forward. This person is afraid that she is on vacation. She doesn't bring much weapons and equipment.

...

The snoring, thunder, and strange sounds from a few couples upstairs from time to time entered Jing Shu's mind. Even with earplugs on, Jing Shu didn't sleep all night, but constantly stimulated the illusion. As a result, my head was dizzy and I practiced the Rubik's cube all night.

At six o'clock, Jing Shu was on duty again with dark circles under her eyes. When the group ate the dry food and breakfast they brought and set out for the arena, Jing Shu was so sleepy that she almost fell down.

After a very poor experience all night, I found that people upstairs were talking a lot, and from time to time they set their targets on the luggage and supplies brought by Jingshu and this group of people. In the United States, which has lost the law, these people did not take action just because of measurement and fight. However, teams like Jing Shu who have multiple guns and are on duty at night, not to mention tanks are very threatening, Jing Shu and her group can't kill people just because they look at her too many times in the crowd? Bar!The key is to be afraid of spooking the grass.

"Let's live in the underground black market. There are not only single rooms but also private privacy. When the task is completed, we will force a breakout."

To save trouble, everyone moved to the underground black market.

What the B-level mercenaries in the underground black market can rent is a small second floor of a rough house, which is hundreds of times stronger than the slums outside. The most important thing is that Jing Shu is assigned to a separate room, which makes Jing Shu a lot bigger. privacy, "I can finally eat without fear."

As for the earthquake?

"I don't believe it would be so unfortunate that the underground black market collapsed, right? I went to so many places in my previous life for the third year, and I was fortunate enough not to be shaken to the ground. Why won't my luck come to the United States in this life? Come on. Besides, I'll only live for ten days, and after completing the task, I'll be gone."

Jing Shu comforted herself so much that she really didn't want to live in the slums outside.

"Every day is 100 black market coins, and I will deduct it from the batch of gun black market coins that were sold out yesterday." Tank said.

Everyone is quite satisfied with the new place of residence, including Xiao Hei who moved in. He feels that his black life has reached the peak of his life. It has always been his dream to live in the underground black market. This dream, "Hey, Yang said that you are powerful and capable people with methods, and Yang is right."

After moving house for the second time, the teammates carried all the firearms with them and came to the arena in the underground black market. This is the only place where the upper-class nobles live.

To upgrade from B-level mercenary to S-level, you need to accumulate 30,000 black market coins. Most of the mercenary tasks in the underground black market are 200-2000. There are very few tasks that rose from 1000 to 3000, and finally to 8000 like yesterday. , and most of the tasks are completed in a relatively long period.

It's hard to think about promotion. At present, there are several A+ level mercenary teams in the underground black market, but there is no S level team. However, I heard that there was a team that will break through to S level after completing the task a month ago. It's a pity The mission was destroyed because of the failure of the mission.