Chapter 12 - Intimacy

**************************************************************
Notes:
If by any chance you haven't seen my post last time (On myWattpad Profile), here's the last chance. You probably know what's coming based from the ending of chapter 11. So... If you're okay with it, here we go...

**************************************************************

[(Y/N)'s POV]

"Hon, I don't have any rubber with me..."

"It's okay... It's a safe day. Besides, I'm taking contraceptives... Don't worry about it... Just focus on me..."

She rests her hands on my shoulder as she moved her face close to mine. She began to breathe unto my ear. Her breathe moistens my neck and it feels like all the hair from my body stood up.

"MMmmhh... You smell good hon..."

I felt her tongue on my neck as if she was trying to get a good taste of me. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her back signaling me to remove her bra. 

I undo her bra and saw the strap let loose. She lifts her chest a bit and removed it completely. We got back on kissing and she pressed her body against me. I felt her nipples touch my chest. I moved my hands on her exposed back and caressed it while we suck each other's tongues.

We continued to kiss and I switched positions with her as I turned her body to face mine. I pulled down her pants until it was just her underwear. Her curves, her breasts, were all exposed. I feel the heat coursing through my veins.

"Here... Have some of momma's milk..."

She pulls my head towards her breast and I began to suck on her nipple. I let my tongue play around her erect nipple while I fondle her other breast.

"Nngghhh...!"

She was biting her lips. I hear nothing but her moan. I lift my hands and grabbed her underwear. I pulled it down until it was completely undressed.

"Hon, spread your legs for me..."

She was obedient enough to do it. Her breathing got more intense as I continue to suck on her nipple while I slowly placed my hands on her vagina. I moved my fingers around until I felt her clit. My fingers became wet with her juice as I continued to play with it.

"F—Fuck...! Nggghhh...!"

"Are you alright...?"

"Hmm...? Y-Yeahhh..."

She gave me a nod. Her hands were covering her mouth but she can't hide the redness of her face.

"Let me make you feel even better..."

I whispered to her as I positioned my face on her thick thighs. Her skin smelled like strawberries. It was so smooth that it felt like silk as I continued to caress it with my hands. My heart continued to pound faster as I can see her exposed clit in front of my eyes.

"H—Hon... Y—You're staring at it too much..."

I wasn't able to help it anymore and I dove right in. I brush my tongue from the bottom up and licked every part of her slit.

"Aauughhh...! mmmmhHH...! Oooh... Y—Yeaaah...!"

Her slit was drenched in both her juice and my saliva as I continue to eat her. She was holding on to my head and I can feel her grip getting tighter. 

I licked her clit in a circular motion and insert my fingers insder her to make her feel even better.

"NngggHH...! Yeesss... Aaauuggghhhh...!