Chapter 16 - The Sunrise Festival

[(Y/N)'s POV]

"EVERYONE, PLEASE GATHER AT THE GYM. THE OPENING CEREMONY IS ABOUT TO START"

The announcement resounded all around the school. As announced, everyone gathered at the gym. Students, teachers, parents, and other people who were invited, were all at the gym. I went with Miku and Itsuki, while Fuutarou and Yotsuba are busy with a lot of things. As for Nino...

"THE ASAHI HIGH 'SUNRISE FESTIVAL' IS FINALLY STARTING."

"FIRST, WE HAVE OUR PRIDE AND JOY, THE OPENING ACT FROM THE ALL-GIRLS UNIT!"

The Curtains rise up and everyone cheered as loud as they can. After the curtains were fully lifted, the all-girls unit can be seen. Lights were flashing, speakers were booming and people were cheering. In the middle of it all would be Nino who's part of the said Girl Group who's performing a sing and dance act.

 In the middle of it all would be Nino who's part of the said Girl Group who's performing a sing and dance act

"Wow!" Itsuki exclaimed.

"Woah..." Miku was surprised by what she just saw.

"I must say, Nino is really a talented person just like her sisters." I smiled while feeling proud of her.

Everyone was having fun in the midst of the busyness of the event. I tried to move forward to get a better shot of Nino's performance. I tried to focus my camera on Nino to capture this wonderful memory of hers. Though I don't know if this is something she would be happy about. I'll save it anyways.

I was trying to take photos when someone bumped into me.

"Oops! Sorry about that!" She uttered.

She was wearing the same uniform but she looks like she's someone who's younger than me.

"Oh, it's okay." I smiled at her.

"Wow, you're like using a professional cam!"

"Huh? Yeah, I just love taking photos and such so I use this one."

"Oh, I see!"

I continued to take photos of the performance and I notice her take some photos using her phone. After the opening performance was over, everyone cheered on including me and there was another announcement.

"THE 29TH 'SUNRISE FESTIVAL'... HAS NOW BEGUN!"

Since the opening performance is done, everyone started to leave the gymnasium.

"Sorry again! See you around Senpai!"

"Yeah, see you around!"

"Misako-chan! Let's hurry to the stalls!"

A girl who looks like a friend of hers called out to her.

I also walked out of the gym. I let Itsuki and Miku know that I'll be going back to my classroom first. Everyone got busy even me that I forgot that I receive a message earlier. Fuutarou sent an SMS to me. He said that he wants me and Ichika to be there. The text says that we'll meet at their classroom at 03:00 PM.