Vol 2. Ch 36 - Your dream for me

While the night is still young, I can feel his heavy breathing. We just finished making love to each other and I was wearing nothing but the necklace he gave me when he took me on a date earlier. I'm lying on top of him with my arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Hon?" I uttered as I hug him tightly.

"Hmm?" he asked as I can feel his hands moving on my back which tickles me a bit but I didn't mind.

"Are you really sure that you're okay with me leaving? I know that I'm putting you on the spot right now but I need you to be honest with me, okay?" I lift my body a bit by pushing myself against the bed.

He placed his warm hands on my face and said,

"Hon... I'd be lying if I say that there's not a part of me that doesn't want you to go..."

"Then... Why don't you stop me?"

"Because if I did, not only will I cause you to stop your growth, I'd also be hindering you from becoming the best version of yourself. You already have this great opportunity waiting for you. And I'm really proud of what you're becoming. I can't wait to see how your career unfolds."

He just smiled at me and I can't help but tear up from what he said. I hugged him tightly and said,

"Oh, hon... I love you so much... I wasn't sure myself if I should continue to pursue the bigger part of my dream. But with your support... It feels like... It feels like I can do anything..."

"I love you too, Hon. You've always dreamt of being a big star. Now that you have a ticket, you should grab it. And you know what?"

"Hmm?" I lovingly pressed my cheeks against his.

"Even though we have our own aspirations, your dream is my dream. Seeing you fulfilling the dreams we dreamt together just makes me the happiest guy in the world. Besides, seeing my girl on the TV just makes me even prouder. We still have our privacy to protect but I can't help but smile and say 'hey, that's my girlfriend right there'. So chin up honey. 

"Once you get home, I'll just be here waiting for you. I'll miss you, don't get me wrong. But, you see this?" He said while he hold on to his necklace.

"That thing you're wearing right now, whenever you miss me, just know that on the other side of the world, I'm there, waiting for you and holding on to our promise. Just hold it whenever you miss me. Because I sure would when I miss you as well.

"I love you, honey. Only distance will keep us apart but,

"Our hearts will never waver."

I wasn't able to contain my smile as I look at him with all the sincerity on his face. I hugged him and said,

"I love you so much my (Y/N)"

"I love you more."

As I was remembering one of the times that I was with (Y/N), I woke up to the tapping of Maya on my shoulder.

"Ichika-san? Sorry for waking you up but we're almost there."

"That's okay! Thank you Maya-chan!"

"No problem!"

It's been more than two years since I left Japan and pursue my career further. Ever since that day, it feels like I've been living the life that my partner and I dreamt of. I was able to get a lead role before and now, all the roles I'm getting, plays a major part in every project.

Offers are pouring in through my business emails and production studios reach out to me whether it would be just a short exposure or a big role. And I accepted everything that I could accept.