26 | Like You. Black & Bitter

01.05.2022📍

Engagement ring falls from Jungkook's pocket, and they both look at each other in tears. Jungkook looks at the fallen ring, gets down on his knees to pick it up, making Jimin and the officer look at him in shock.

Jimin is in tears. His heart pounds fast when Jungkook holds his hand. He has mixed emotions of sadness and excitement. Yet again he can't believe Jungkook is doing this.

Still on his knees, he slides the ring on his ring finger. Omega gasps silently and both get emotional. Jungkook stands up, still holding omega's hand who is crying and smiling at the same time.

His tears affects the alpha so much, that he too gets teary eyed. Jimin gets very surprised when Jungkook hugs him suddenly.

"I'm sorry" He whispers inaudible.

Moment stills for them where what only matters is that Jungkook didn't let Jimin go. Eventually they came back to reality hearing all the claps & whistles in the airport. They break the hug and stare in each other's tearful eyes.

Jungkook smiles and wipes Jimin's tears. He was feeling awful for making him cry again. He is a real stupid for repeating his mistakes. Everyone in the airport says they are so romantic and proposed in such a nice way.

"From now on, he is my fiance and I have all the rights to stop him from going" Jungkook says and Mr. Kang accepts defeat and says he is happy for them, if they are happy after it.

They hold hands while the officer leaves. They just stare at each other while others stare at them. Security comes to get Jungkook, and he apologies for causing ruckus and goes with them to pay the fine.

They reached home in complete silence and Jin hugged Jimin as soon as he saw him back. "How-" he asked but then he noticed the engagement ring on his finger. "Thank God, you got some wisdom" Jin tried to lighten the mood but Jungkook has still not vocally apologised for his misbehaviour.

Jimin was relieved to be back, he hugged Jin again before going back to his room. He was thankful Jungkook came on time, but that surely doesn't mean he is not hurt.

Jungkook enters his room, and stands behind the door with clenched fists, and closed eyes. He was regretting his actions. His nose picks up Jimin's scent, and he looks down at his clothes. Jimin has scented his shirt, yet again. He guiltily caresses the spot where Jimin's tears are dried up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook was standing outside the door to Jimin's room. He had done it again. Like always, he had blamed him for everything that had gone wrong. It sure was irresponsible to not do anything to help his mom, but obviously there can be reasons behind that.

Jungkook closed his eyes. He inhaled and pushed the door open. Jimin was sitting with his back towards the door. He was crying. He had been crying everytime he remembers how Jungkook had insulted him.

Jungkook walked to him and after a great deal of hesitation put his hand on his shoulder "Jimin". Jimin's body stiffens. And he quickly takes his hand away.

He stands there staring at the ground as Jimin got up and turned around. Jungkook didn't raise his eyes, mentally calming himself down so that he would not waver when he sees anger and disgust on omega's face.

But the moment he looked up, he froze. Instead of anger and disgust, all he could see was hurt. Jimin quickly wiped his tears.

"Please Mr. Jeon, go from here. You have insulted me enough. I know this is your house, and I'm staying here because of your help, but this is my room. Please leave me alone."