Chapter One

Hey I'm Danny, and well I have no friends. But that changes after today..I like to paint, read, and listen to music. Also my parents are always gone so I'm basically always alone.

My daily routine is, wake up, get ready, eat, school, home, homework, eat again, read or listen to music or paint, sleep, then start all over again. Kinda boring but I don't have much else to do.
————————————————————
-In the morning- I wake up everyday at 6am, I make my bed and jump in the shower after 10 minutes I go out dry myself and get dressed, I slip on some jeans and a pastel blue shirt I grab some socks and slip those on and make my way downstairs. I then start on breakfast which is eggs and bacon, after breakfast I put my hair in a bun, grab my lunch and throw it in my bag, grab my bag and keys and make my way to the door, I put on my black boots and walk outside and lock the door then make my way to my car and drive to school.
-At school-

I sigh as I get out of my car, holding my bag as I lock the car and start making my way inside, I go to my locker and grab my math book and make my way to my class as the bell rings. I make it to my class on time and take a seat, after math I have history which passes by quickly then next is science.

As I walk into the class I sit in my sit, I have no partner since no one really likes me, but then a new girl comes into the room and takes a seat next to me. "Hi! I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess" 'the new girl is talking to me!' I think as I shake her hand and reply "Nice to meet you, I'm Danny" we talk for a few minutes before class starts.
After class I ask if she want to have lunch with me and thankfully she accepted. At lunch we talked about books we liked and figured out we both love the divergent series.

We talked about our favorite characters, I told her mine was Four/Tobias and hers is Christina, after lunch we went our separate ways and headed to class.

-After school-

As I walk outside and head to my car I suddenly hear my name being called. "Danny!" I turn around and see Jess running towards me "Hey, do you think I could have your number?" She asks "yeah sure!" I give her my number and we talk for a few minutes then go our separate ways, I go in my car and start it up making my way home.
-At home-

As i walk inside I slip off my boots, walk to the kitchen grab a snack and walk upstairs to do my homework. I sigh as I finish and decide to go eat a sandwich for dinner, after I eat I go and watch a movie in the living room and settled on watching divergent. Half way through I get a text from someone and see it's Jess.
————————————————————
Jess- hey! Wanna hang out tomorrow at the park?

Me- Sure! What time?

Jess- I was think around noon, maybe we could go and get something to eat

Me- yeah! Sounds great, can't wait :)

Jess- alright! I'll see you tomorrow, Byee!!

Me- bye!!
————————————————————
I yawn and decide it's time for bed, I turn the tv off and make my way upstairs, I put on some pjs which is gray sweatpants and a white tank top, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth then head over to the bed. As soon as I set my head down on the pillow I go to sleep.
————————————————————
Author- wow, I can't believe it first chapter is finally done!! I hope y'all liked it :)