Chapter Three

It's been 2 weeks since Jess came and now we are VERY close already, it was during lunch on a Thursday Jess came up with an idea. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Jess squealed "what?" I asked curious what she was getting excited about "we should have a sleepover!!" She said "a sleepover?" I said confused "yess!! It would be so much fun! We can have it at my house tomorrow night!" Jess said jumping in her seat "okay, sure!" I said with a smile. After lunch we continued with our classes.
-after school-

Jess runs over to me "hey when you get home text me,Kay? I'm in a hurry so I'll  talk to you later!" I laugh a little "alright, cya!" And with that she runs off and I hop into my car and think 'a sleepover..I've never been to one before, this'll be interesting' I drive off and decide to go to the store since I'm running low on groceries.

At the store I walk in and grab a cart, I go to the veggie isle first and grab some lettuce, broccoli, mushrooms, and tomatos, then I make my way to the fruit and grab a watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, grapefruit, and apples, I walk over to the freezer section and grab a pepperoni pizza, and some pretzels, I walk over to the drink section thinking I should grab some soda for the sleepover I grab some root beer and I walk to the candy section and grabbed some chocolate and gummies, with that I go and check out.

-At home- I put the groceries away and text Jess
————————————————————
Me- Hey Jess! I got some candy and soda for the sleepover!

Jess- sweet! I have some ice cream here lol we gonna get a sugar rush!

Me- yeah lol, I can't wait!

Jess- I'll pick you up for school tomorrow so I can just drive us to my house afterwards, is that okay?

Me- yeah! sounds good, oh I gotta go! My moms home and I got homework, im sure you do as well lol

Jess- haha yeah I do, I'll see you tomorrow! Byeee

Me- yep! Bye!
————————————————————
My mom walks into the kitchen and sees me "who are you talking to?" She asks while putting a chip in her mouth, I look at her and reply "oh it's Jess! I'm sleeping over at her house tomorrow..if that's alright with you" "yeah of course it is! I hope to meet this Jess someday soon" my mom says before walking out of the kitchen going up to her room, I sigh as I realize how bored I am I grab my keys and phone slip on my shoes and text my mom letting her know I'm going on a walk.

After walking for about 20 minutes I go to the park and hang out there for a little bit, I walk around seeing people walk their dogs, so cute! I wish I had a dog..dad hates dogs..I sigh and without noticing where I'm going I bump into someone "hey watch it!" The person snaps at me "sorry" I mumble loud enough for him to hear "whatever" he says and pushes me out of the way, his friend helps me up and says "sorry about him, he's not in a good mood" he smiles at me then walks away to catch up with his friend...he was very cute, some girls would say hot even, I shake my head to get the thought out of my head 'he probably has a girlfriend anyways' I think to myself and check the time and realize I should get home.

-At home- I walk in and slide my shoes off "I'm home mom!" I yell loud enough for her to hear "okay! Dinners on the table!" She yells back, I sigh as I walk to the table and start eating. I then go up to my room and decide to read, I chose divergent. After an hour of reading I yawn and go to change into pjs, I brush my teeth then hop in bed and watch some YouTube, after 15 minutes of watching I fall asleep.
————————————————————
Author- okay I know this wasn't that exciting, but I promise next chapter will be!!❤️