Chapter Eleven

When I wake up I just lay there for an extra five minutes and I start to remember I'm hanging out with Matthew today...I quickly get up and jump into the shower, after ten minutes I get out and dry off, I put on the clothes I picked out last night and slip on some socks, I put my hair into a bun and make my way downstairs to eat breakfast, I make some eggs and bacon and grab a glass of orange juice.

After breakfast I look at myself in the mirror to make sure I look good enough, after that I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth then I put a little bit of perfume on.

As I'm waiting for Matthew to come pick me up I decide to listen to some music, first song is 'Dibs' by Kelsea Ballerini, next is 'Dear future husband' by Meghan Trainor, then lastly 'talking to the moon' by Bruno Mars. After a bit I hear a knock at the door and quickly putting on my shoes, grabbing my bag and keys, I open it and see Matthew. "Hey, stranger" I say and smile "Hey, you ready?" He asks, I nod my head "yep!" I say, I walk out and lock the door, we make our way to his car and hop on in.

"So how'd you sleep?" He asks turning the car on and pulling out of the driveway "pretty good, you?" I reply and look at him "I slept great..also you look nice" he says looking at me for a second and smiling and looks back at the road, I blush a little "thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I smile. We talk about music and what's our favorite songs and some other random stuff.

Once we arrive at school, Matthew grabs my hand sliding his fingers between mine and smiles at me making me blush and walks me to my locker. "I'll be right back, wait here" He says and quickly walks off as I open my locker and grab my books, I then close it and wait. After a few minutes I see him and smile, he grabs my hand again and we start walking to class talking about random stuff. After class Matthew walks me to my next class "you know you don't have to walk me to class" I say smiling looking at him, tho it does feel nice having him next to me holding my hand. He looks at me and smiles "I know, but I want to" he says. Before he leaves he kisses my hand and walks off, I blush and walk into class.

After class I make my way to science, and see Jess and I give her a quick hug and sit next to her "Hey" I say and smile "Hey, you look happier then usual, what's up?" She asks smirking and I just blush "Wellll..I uh- I'm just very happy, also I hope you don't mind but, Matthew asked me to hang out with him after school" I say hoping she won't be mad, Jess looks at me confused for a second then starts laughing after a few minutes she stops and looks at me "you aren't joking?" She asks, I shake my head "no- it's just a hang out, as friends. it'll be like when we hang out but instead of you its Matthew" I reply and she takes a deep breath and nods "okay..just friends, alright?" She says, I nod my head "just friends" I say and she smiles.

After class we make our way to lunch, as we are eating we start talking about animals, after 5 minutes Matthew sits next to me and smiles, I smile back. Jess looks between us and rolls her eyes, we continue our talk about animals as Matthew listens and joins in a little. After lunch I go to my next class which goes by fast like always, then make my way to gym.

Once I walk in I don't see Matthew anywhere until I feel a hand touch my shoulder and hear someone say "boo" I jump and quickly turn to punch whoever scared me. I look up and see it's Matthew, he laughs putting a hand on his stomach "ow" he says "sorry, didn't mean to punch you but you did sneak up on me so I'm not that sorry anymore" I say smiling, he laughs a little and grabs my hand walking over to his friends. "Hey guys" Matthew says smiling at his friends, Connor smirks as he sees us holding hands. After about 5 minutes of talking we then start. Halfway through our volleyball game I got distracted looking at Matthew admiring how adorable he looks, as I focus back in the game something hard hits me in the head making me lose balance "ow.." I rub my head as my eyes close, I feel someone touch my cheek "Danny? Are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice ask "what do you think idiot? She just got hit in the head pretty hard!" someone else says "shut up!" someone snaps, I feel someone lift me up. After a few minutes I open my eyes slowly seeing I'm in someone's arms, I look up and see it's Matthew. He has a worried look on his face "Matthew?" I say confused, he looks down and smiles softly "hey, how are you feeling? I'm bringing you to the nurse right now, you got hit pretty hard" he says I sigh "I'm okay..I think I can walk now" I say laughing softly he holds me a bit tighter and doesn't say anything. It does feel nice being held like this, once we arrive to the nurses office he sets me down in one of the chairs, the nurse comes on over and starts to look around making sure I'm not bleeding or anything, she gives me an ice pack for my head and says there probably will be a bruise.

After about 5 minutes it's just me and Matthew here has the nurse helps some other kid "thank you, y'know for carrying me" I laugh a little "it's no problem, just glad you're feeling better" he smiles and I blush, after about 10 minutes we leave the nurses office saying we are free to go back to class, Matthew walks me there holding my hand "you sure you feel okay?" He asks again for like the 100th time I sigh "yes, I feel great, my head just hurts a little but I can manage" I reply and he just nods his head once we make it there he gives me a quick hug and walks off.
-after school-

Once school finished I walk outside and see Matthew talking to his friends, once he sees me he waves at his friends and walks over to me. he grabs my hand with one and the other he gently rubs my cheek "how are you feeling" he asks and I blush "fine, soo what are we doing?" I ask excited to figure out what we're doing "it's a surprise" he says leading me to his car, he opens the door for me and I hop on in closing the door as he makes his way to the drivers seat. I sigh looking at him "pleasee, just tell me one thing at least!" I say hoping to get something out of him, he laughs "nope!" He smiles at me then starts to drive.
————————————————————
Author- Hmm I wonder what he has planned ;) hehe