Chapter Thirty-Two

I wake up in Matthews arms. My boyfriend. I try to wiggle out of his arms but he just pulls me right back. "Stay.." he mumbles and I laugh a little "but I'm hungryyy" I say and he groans not wanting to let go "just a few more minutes..please?" he says moving a little and putting his head in the crook of my neck "okay..fine" I say with a small smile. Ten minutes later I'm finally freed and got dressed.

Me and Matthew walk downstairs and enter the kitchen to see Jess making some pancakes "hungry?" She asks with a raised brow  "starving" I say and she laughs a little, we get some food and orange juice and sit at the table, we eat and talk, after breakfast Jess decides me and her are gonna have a girls day out. I grab some cash from my bag and say bye to Matthew, he kisses my forehead and I walk downstairs and meet Jess at the door, pulling our shoes on then making our way out.

As she drives I tell her about yesterday and what me and Matthew did and how she asked me to be his girlfriend. "He finally asked you?!" She says excitedly squealing "Yes!" I say laughing a little replaying the moment "it was perfect, he's perfect, everything just seems so perfect" I say sighing happily and add "what about that one guy you talked about?" And she groans annoyed "terrible! He was leading on two other girls.." she says shaking her head with a frown "I can beat him up for you if you want" I suggest and she laughs a little "I'll think about it..it's just everything was going so well..and now- he was just leading me on and told me I was just a 'side chick'.. and it just really upsets me which is why boys suck, and we are going to the mall on this lovely day to spend time together even tho only one of us is now single" she says and smiles at the last part, later we finally arrive at the mall.

Jess drags me inside and into a store. She gets a few things and I get a shirt, then drags me to another, I get a dress and she gets some new pants and boots, then we go to another and another and another after that, until it's now been 2 and a half hours, we walk out the mall and making our way to Jess's throwing the stuff in the back, then we go to the park. We hang out at the park for about an hour before heading back to her house.

when we get back, we make some pasta for lunch. when it's finished I go upstairs and get Matthew, I knock on his door and hear a come in. "Hey, lunch is ready" I say with a smile and he comes over to me and kisses my forehead "okay, I'll be down there in a minute" he says and I go back downstairs. I grab some food and me and Jess start eating and talking, a few minutes later Matthew enters and grabs some food and sits next to me. "Food tastes great guys" he says with a mouthful of food and Jess shakes her head "thanks but don't talk with your
mouth full you pig" she says and he glares at her.

After lunch I grab all my stuff and me and Matthew walk out the door, he opens the door for me after we put my bags in the back, I slip in and put my seatbelt on, we goes in the drivers side and puts his on and starts the car. Once we get to my house he helps brings my bags upstairs "I gotta go now but I'll call you later, okay?" he says as we walk downstairs and to the door "yeah, okay" I say with a smile, he opens the door and turns back to look at me with a smile on his face he leans down and gives me a quick kiss on the lips "Cya!" he says walking to his car "Cya" I say and wave as he pull out of the driveway with a smile on my face.
————————————————————
Author- okay I know this chapter was kinda boring but I think I'll start ending the story sooner, I'm getting kinda bored with it and already wanna start another story, I might do like a "10 years later" chapter then I'll end it, but for now Cya! (cause I need a nap lol)