Chapter Nineteen

"Hey" he says and I just stare at him confused "Hey Matthew- what are you doing here?" I ask still confused "well you said I should come over, so I did" he says and shows me our texts and smirks, I laugh a little "I said I was joking" I reply 'well...I did miss being in his arms' I think to myself then add "come on in" I say and smile, I open the door more so he can come in, then close and lock it. I go back into the living room turning off the Tv then I lead him upstairs to my room.

"Wow, nice room" he says as he places his bag down "thanks" I reply and smile "sooo whatcha wanna do?" I add and he shrugs "I don't know, I just missed you" he says and walks over and hugs me, I hug him back "okay mr. clingy" I say and laugh, he just shrugs and picks me up and I giggle "what are you doingggg, put me down!" I laugh as he holds me and starts walking over to the bed and plops me down and lays next to me wrapping an arm around me "you're so cute" he whispers in my ear and I blush "oh shut up" I say and playfully roll my eyes and laugh a little "it's true tho" he says and slips his fingers between mine and I just blush. He pulls a blanket over us and whispers in my ear "sleep" I nod my head and yawn, resting my head on his chest and fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up before he does and I wiggle out of his arms carefully so I don't wake him up, I quickly grab some clothes and take a shower about 5 minutes later I dry off and put some jeans, a black top, and a black and red flannel. I put my hair in a ponytail and make my way downstairs, I start making some eggs and bacon for both me and Matthew, about ten minutes later I hear someone enter the kitchen. "Good morning" I say and I feel arms wrap around me "morning" says Matthew and he rests his head on my shoulder "it smells good" he adds and I blush "it's almost done, how about you go get the orange juice out of the fridge and get some cups from that cabinet" I say and he nods letting me go and walks over to the fridge to get the juice, and I grab two plates and put the food on grabbing forks as Matthew sits down with his juice putting mine down, as I slide his plate to him and make my way to him with my own, now we are eating in a comfortable silence eating our food enjoying each other's presence.

"mmm, this is good for a basic breakfast" he says and smirks as I roll my eyes at him "well I do eat this everyday for breakfast, I have mastered it" I reply and smile and take a sip of my juice and he chuckles. After breakfast we both finish getting ready, and make our way to the front door and I slip on my shoes and he does the same. He opens the door for me and I smile as I walk out and he closes it then I lock it. "Would you like to ride with me today?" He asks and I nod "sure!" He smiles as he grabs my hand leading me to the passenger side opening the door for me so I can climb in and he walks to the drivers side and puts his seatbelt on as I close the door and put mine on "ready to go?" he asks as he turns the car on "yep!"' I reply and we make our way to school.

Once they arrive Matthew holds my hand and walks me to my locker, I grab my books as he quickly goes to grab his from his locker, a few minutes later he comes back and slips his fingers between mine "ready to go to class?" he asks and I nod, he kisses my forehead and we start walking to class. We walk in and we take our seats a minute later the teachers comes in and starts the lesson.

After class Matthew walks me to my next class and kisses my forehead and waves bye as he walks off, I blush and smile as I walk in and take my seat and prepare for my test, once the teacher walks she hands us our tests and we get started.
-time skip at lunch-

I sigh as I walk in and see Jess and Matthew, I walk on over plopping next to Jess and getting my sandwich out taking a bite. "Hey! how do you think your test went?" Jess asks and I sigh "I think it went alright" I reply and shrug taking another bite of my sandwich "you good? you look kinda bummed out" Jess says and Matthew nods in agreement as he takes a bite out of his apple, I sigh again "it's my parents..they made a note for me the other day, and I'm just thinking on what I should do, but I kinda don't feel like dealing with it right now" I say and Jess nods her head then starts putting her food away "what are you doing?" asks Matthew raising a brow at his sister "well what we are gonna do is get outta here" she says smirking at us and Matthew starts putting his lunch away and I do the same "we can get tacos or something" Jess says as she stands up and we get up and follow her.

We walk out of school and make our way to Matthews car, Jess sits in the back seat as I sit in the passenger and obviously Matthew drives. "I wanted to drive" Jess says again for the 10th time and Matthew sighs as he pulls out of the school parking lot "we already talked about this, Jessica" he says and we start making our way to Taco Bell.

Once we got the tacos we head to the park, we get out of the car and find a nice spot to sit down and we start eating our tacos. "feeling better yet?" Jess asks and I nod "good" she says and smiles, After our tacos we start playing tag and I'm it.

I try getting Jess for five minutes and almost trip "Jeeeesssssssss! Let me get youuuu" I say and she laughs "Slow poke!" she says between laughs then Matthew gets a little close so I try and get him but fail. "Try and get me" he says and winks, I chase him for about a few minutes forgetting about Jess "Come hereee" I say and stretch my arms out trying to get him then I get an idea. I trip myself "Ow!" I say and fall on my knees and start to rub my left and Matthew looks back and sees me hurt. "Oh Danny, your really clumsy- are you okay?" he says as he runs over to me and helps me up "yeah...I'm actually fine" I say and smirk as I tap his shoulder and yell "your it!" and quickly run away and laugh "Danny! That's cheating!" he says and runs after me as I laugh

He chases me and I notice out of the corner of my eye Jess recording us, as I'm distracted I feel myself actually trip and Matthew falls on top of me "Oof!" I say with my eyes closed and I hear Jess laughing louder I open my eyes and see Matthew on top of me look at me in my eyes smirking "I kinda like this" he says and I roll my eyes blushing "whatever..can you get up now?" I ask and he kisses my forehead and gets up holding his hand out and I take it, he helps me up and slips his fingers between mine as we walk back over to Jess.

We are laying down by each other and the three of us are just making jokes having a good time enjoying each other's company, after two hours we go back to the school so Jess can get her car and she goes back to her house and Matthew takes me back home.

"Thanks for today and yesterday, I've had a lot of fun" I say as we hold hands and we walk up to my front door "it's no problem, I also had a lot of fun" he says and looks me in my eyes smiling and I smile back, we are now at the door looking into each other's eyes, he leans down closer to my face and cups my face in his hands "Can I?.." he asks and I nod my head just as he goes to close the gap "Danielle Rose, what in the world are you doing?" we both quickly pull back and I jump turning my head to see my father and mother there. "Mom? Dad?" I say confused "what are you guys doing here?" I ask and blush embarrassed my parents were about to see my first kiss. "We came to talk...we know we said we would give you your time...but we miss you and wanted to ask for another chance" my mother explains and I nod my head "okay just give me a minute" I reply and grab Matthews hand "wait inside please" I tell them and they go in "I'm sorry about that.." I say and let out a nervous laugh he smiles a little "it's alright, I guess I should let you go- see you tomorrow?" he asks and I nod my head and he kisses my forehead "goodnight, Matthew" I say  "goodnight, Danny" he says then walks off back to his car and I wave as he backs out, I look at the door and walk inside.
————————————————-———
Author- THEY ALMOST KISSED 😳
Thank the parents for ruining the beautiful moment 🥲 also do you think Danny will forgive her parents??🤨