Chapter Twenty-Two

When I get home I slip off my shoes and make my way upstairs, I take my bun out as I swing my door open and plop on my bed, I grab my phone and watch some YouTube, I get a text from Matthew saying he'll be here in an hour so I decide to change into something a little more comfy, I slip on some leggings and a hoodie over my blue shirt and I make my way downstairs deciding to wait down there, as I'm waiting I just watch some Hannah Montana cause why not?

About an hour later I hear a knock at the door so I turn the TV off and I grab my things before slipping on some shoes and opening the door revealing a very happy looking Matthew. "Hey stranger" I smile as I walk out and lock the door "Hey! Ready to go?" he asks and I nod my head yes, he grabs my hand and brings me over to the passenger side opening the door for me and I climb in and he makes his way to the drivers side as I put my seatbelt on, he turns the car on and slips his seatbelt on as well and backs out of my driveway.

"sooo where are we going?" I ask, he looks at me and smiles before looking back at the road "somewhere" he answers and I glare at him and he laughs a little "it's a surprise" he adds and looks at me again smiling then back at the road "but I wanna knoooowwwww" I say and sigh and he laughs again "I know, but I promise you're gonna like it!" he says "hm Okayy" I reply and we listen to some music singing along a little.

"Here we are" he says and smiles "the movies?" I reply and he nods his head "Yep!" he answers and gets out and so do I, he slips his fingers between mine and we walk inside. He gets two tickets for the movie Shrek and we buy some popcorn and chocolate then soda and we make our way to our seats. "Excited?" he asks smiling at me "a little" I reply and he chuckles and slips his fingers between mine "a little?" he questions "maybe a lot" I say and he laughs a little "I'm excited too, well mostly because your here" he says and winks as I roll my eyes and blush "oh shut up and watch the movie" I say and he kisses my forehead "yes ma'am" he reply's and the movie starts.

Once the movie ends we make our way back to the car. "That was fun" he says and I nod my head in agreement and he looks at me for a second before looking back at the road "thanks for coming with me" he says "thanks for bringing me" I reply and he laughs a little "Jess says you guys are having a sleepover tonight" he says and I nod "Yep, I almost forgot about that..I still need to pack" I reply and he looks at me and laughs a little "I'll help you" he says and winks.

We are at my house currently and I texted Jess telling her I'm packing and I'll be at her house soon and Matthews just laying on my bed on his phone. "Ugghhh I can't find my pants!" I say a little frustrated and Matthew laughs a little and I send him a glare "I thought you said you would help!" I say looking through my drawer and sigh as I can't find it "you have a bunch of pants there..can't you just pick one?" he asks and I sigh again "but I'm looking for my favorite ones!" I reply and I hear him get up "okay..uhh...are these it?" he asks and I turn to see him holding them "Yes! thanks" I say and smile as I go over and grab them "see? I'm helping" he says and I roll my eyes and laugh, ten minutes later I'm finished packing my bag and we make our way downstairs and back to the car.

as we make our way there Matthew holds one of my hands as he drives "you know..you're really pretty" he says and I look at him with one of my brows up "huh? I think your a little blind..I don't look pretty, quite the opposite actually" I say and he shakes his head and looks at me "you're always pretty to me" he says and I blush as he looks back to the road and gently squeezes my hand, about ten minutes later we arrive to his house and I grab my bag and get out of the car, he comes over and slips his fingers between mine and we make our way to the front door and he starts to unlock it but stops and looks at me and smiles and I blush, he kisses my forehead and opens the door for me, "Lady's first" he says and I walk in.
————————————————————
Author- I hope y'all enjoyed this😌 I was kinda lazy like always.. I'll try and post the next chapter sooner😃👍