Chapter Two

In the morning I woke up early like always, but today is gonna be the best day ever- I get to hang out with my new friend!! Thankfully todays Saturday, I get out of bed make it then hop into the shower, after 10 minutes i jump out and dry myself, I put on some pants and a yellow shirt with SpongeBob on it slip on some socks and go downstairs to make breakfast.

To my surprise my moms downstairs making breakfast. "Good morning sweetie" my mom says "morning mom! Hope you don't mind I'm gonna go hang out with a friend today!" I say "oh really? Who's this friend?" She asks wondering when her daughter got a friend but is very excited for her "oh I met her yesterday, she's new her names Jess!" I say and add "I'm meeting her at the park later" I say "alright! Well I gotta head out for work..be good!" She says as she hands me a plate with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "I'm always good mom, have a good day at work!" I say as she walks out "love you, bye hun!" She says before walking out of the house "love you too!" I yell loud enough for her to hear, and I eat breakfast.

Afterwards I head upstairs brush my teeth and decide to straighten my hair, after it's around 8am and I decide to watch the rest of my movie that I didn't finish.

After the movie I go to my room and paint some flowers on a canvas, after that it's almost noon so I decide it's time to leave, I grab my bag and keys and make my way downstairs I slip on my shoes and walk out the door and lock it, I make my way to the car and drive to the park.
-At the park-

I arrive and see Jess on a bench and run over to her. "Hey Jess!" I say and see her head turn to my direction and she stand up "Hey! Wanna walk around and get to know each other better?" She asks and I nod a yes.

As we walk around the park we talk about basic stuff like our favorite things, as in colors, songs, more books, etc. after an hour we go to subway and eat. We talk more about divergent, and afterwards we decided to walk around town a little, after 20 minutes we went back to the park and walked a little more laughing at each others jokes.

An hour later we decided to go our separate ways it's now 4pm. I hop in my car and make my way home.
-At home-

I slip my shoes off and walk to the living room throwing my bag on the carpet next to the couch, and take a nap for about an hour. Once I wake up it's 5:30 and I go to the kitchen to start on dinner, I decided on pasta so I start the water and put some music on I sing along to 'dear future husband' by Meghan Trainor.

At 6 the foods all ready and I eat, afterwards I clean up and put the leftovers in the fridge and go up to my room to relax and read a book, I settled on the hunger games and started reading, after 10 chapters I put the book down and yawn, it's now 8 so I get out of bed change into some pjs, brush my teeth, and lay in bed on my phone..after about 20 minutes I fall asleep.
————————————————————
Author- hello!! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I loved making it, I'll try and get the 3rd one out asap!!❤️❤️