Chapter Sixteen

I wake up practically jumping out of bed, I throw the sheets off me and make my way to the bathroom blushing crazily, I look in the mirror 'I look like a mess...that was a dream..' I sigh "I wish it was real.." I mumble as I turn the shower on and undress myself and hop on in. After my shower I quickly dry off and leave my hair down, I put some jeans on and a white shirt with a light blue jacket, and make my way downstairs to make some breakfast. after my regular morning breakfast I go upstairs and brush my teeth fixing my hair just a little then I go downstairs and throw my phone and wallet in my purse and grab my backpack and make my way to the front door as I grab my keys, I slip on some shoes and walk out the door locking it and making my way to the car.

As I walk into school, I go to my locker and see him there. "Hey stranger" I say as I open my locker blushing a little as I remember my dream. "Hey! Are you busy later?" He asks and I shake my head "nope! why?" I reply and turn my head to look up at him and I smile "I was wondering if you would be able to come by and hang out with me at my house" he says and I think about it for a minute and nod my head "sure!" I say and he smiles as I close locker, He grabs my hand and slips his fingers into mine and we make our way to class.
-At lunch-

I'm currently sitting at the table with Jess we've been talking about having another sleepover soon and I kinda doze off for a few minutes when I feel a tap on my shoulder "Danny?" Jess says confused "you okay? you kinda just dozed off" she adds, I shake my head a little and let out a little laugh "sorry..there's just something that's been on my mind" I reply 'or someone..' I thought "oh really? what is it?" She asks curiously "oh it's just this dream I had.." I say and she raises a brow "okay..what kind of dream?" she asks and I blush a little moving my food around with my fork "cmon! you can tell me Danny..I mean only if you want" she says and I nod "well..basically I was on a date with Matthew...and we were eating s'mores and he wiped off crumbs off my face and started to lean in like he was gonna kiss me and just when we were about to kiss I woke up" I say and put my hands on my face as I blush and Jess giggles "it's kinda weird remembering you both like each other, and hearing this dream is kinda funny but adorable, you really like him huh?" she asks and I nod my head "yeah..he's great and I really do" I reply "okay, just don't get hurt- and if you do I'll beat him up" she says and I laugh "shouldn't you be saying that to him?" I say and she shakes her head "nope, he'll survive- but you're my best friend, I'll make sure he gets it if he ever hurts you" she says and starts eating some cookies.

-At gym- I walk inside and see Matthew messing with his friends and I smile as I make my way over to them, I see Connor tap Matthews shoulder and points at me and Matthew sees me meeting me half way and grabs my hand slipping his fingers between mine. "Hey! you're on my team,okay?" he says as he brings me over to his friend group and I just laugh a little and nod my head "okay" and I smile, I see Connor grin at us "Hey Danny!" He says "Hi!" I reply "how are you?" he asks and I smile at him "I'm great! how about you?" I ask and he smiles back "pretty good" he replies I see Brad and John whispering stuff to each other out of the corner of my eye laughing at whatever they are saying, Connor notices me staring and whispers to me "I wouldn't worry about what those two idiots are talking about, it's probably stupid anyways" I nod and smile.

Gym starts and we are playing basketball, the ball was giving to me and I go and shoot and I..score! I gasp surprised I actually made it, I feel two arms wrap around me "you did it!" The person which I recognize as Matthew says "I know! I can't believe it!" I say laughing a little he pulls away and slips his fingers between mine and kisses my cheek and I blush smiling like a crazy person.

-after school- schools finally over and I still can't get this smile off my face, later I'm going over to hang out with Matthew so for now I have some time to do my homework and prepare a little bit. I make my way to my car, I hop on in and start it up and make my back home.
————————————————————
Author- I wonder what they're gonna do later...😉