Chapter Seventeen

When I get home I lock the door and slip off my shoes then make my way to the kitchen, I grab a bowl and the jar of pickles out of the fridge, I take a few pickles and put the jar back then making my way upstairs, In my room I place the bowl down on my desk and grab my homework.

After about an hour an half later I'm now on my bed scrolling through TikTok on my phone, I sigh as I plop my phone down on the bed and get up. I decide I'm gonna change, I grab some sweatpants, leaving my top on and grabbing a hoodie. I have about 10 minutes before I need to leave and go to Matthews so I grab a bag and my phone and make my downstairs, I open up the pantry and grab some sweets as in, chocolate, cookies, and gummy bears. I make my way to the door and slip on my shoes and grab my keys, unlocking the door and locking it again then making my way to my car, I hop on in putting the bag on the passenger seat and texting Matthew letting him know I'm on my way, then I start up the car and make my way to his house listening to music.

When I finally arrive to his house I'm about to knock on the door when it opens and there he is, smiling like an adorable idiot. "Hey!" he says "Hi there stranger" I say and he grabs my hand and practically dragging me inside closing the door and pulls me into a hug "I missed you" he says and I blush "you saw me earlier at school silly" I laugh a little "yeah but that was like forever ago..I still missed you" he says and I blush, he pulls away and grabs my hand again and brings me upstairs "where are you bringing me?" I ask raising a brow "the attic" he reply's and sees my shocked/confused face "I'm kidding, you are one of the very few people that get to see my room.." he says and winks at me, I blush and laugh a little rolling my eyes. We enter his room and he lets go of my hand and waves it around a little "and here it is, my room" he winks at me, he has some posters, and a guitar, dark blue walls, and a drum set by his bed. "Woah" I say looking around "your room is so cool! you have a guitar and drums?! You've never told me that!" I add and he laughs a little "surprise, I'm still learning guitar a little, but I've been playing drums since I was 6" he says as he plops on his bed and pats the spot next to him, I walk on over and place my bag down and sit next to him and he slips his fingers between mine and I blush, he brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it. "You're very cute, you know that right?" he says looking me in my eyes, I blush and shake my head no and he takes his other hand and holds my face carefully brushing his thumb across my cheek.

"So much for 'just friends' huh?" we hear a voice from the door and I jump a little standing up and quickly take my hand back looking to see it's Jess. "Oh hey Jess!" I say blushing as I look at my friend who's staring at us and smirking "Hey Danny, Matthew....y'all seem to be getting a little cozy up here, huh?" she says and I look down blushing, Matthew gets up and whispering something to Jess before she waves bye to me and laughs as she walks off and he closes the door and walks back over to me. "Ah sorry about that- I forgot she was here" he says and slips his fingers between mine again and squeeze's it, he brings me back to the bed and lets go of my hand and scoots over before he pats the spot next to him, I lay next to him resting my head on his chest as he wraps an arm around me. We start talking about random stuff then we talk about movies, starting with 'The Hunger Games' , he tells me how he hasn't read the books yet, so I tell him I'll let him borrow mine. After about an hour of just laying there talking I fall asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, I looked up and say Matthew was asleep. I blush 'he looks so cute' I think as I smile and I snuggle closer into him, I hear him yawn and look up and see him open his eyes "well hello there sleeping beauty" I say and laugh a little and he smiles shaking his head, he leans down a little and kisses my forehead and I blush and smile "there's my favorite smile" he says and holds me a little tighter, I yawn a little feeling a bit tired still and he notices. "Sleep, I'll wake you up in a bit, okay?" he says and I nod, he kisses my forehead and I rest my head on his chest falling back asleep.
————————————————————
Author- AHHH🥰🥰 I loved writing this chapter!! They're honestly so freaking cute!🥺❤️