Chapter Twenty-Nine

I wake up in bed alone, I slowly get up yawning and stretching. I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom, I get dressed into some leggings and a sweater, I pull my hair into a bun and make my way downstairs.

I enter the kitchen and see Matthew making some eggs "Good morning beautiful" he says as I enter "morning" I reply rubbing my eyes "foods almost done, can you get the plates and forks?" he asks and I nod as I start to grab them. I hand him the plates then he scoops some food, I grab some cups and put some orange juice, we both sit next to each other at the table and eat.

"How'd ya sleep?" he asks as he looks at me "good" I say and he nods "wanna do some interesting today?" he asks "like what?" I wonder as I raise a brow "like..go on a hike maybe" he says "a hike?" I asks and he nods "yeah, could be fun" he answers and I nod my head "yeah okay".

After breakfast, we get ready for the hike, he pack some snacks and water, we pull on our shoes and make our way out the door and to the car, Matthew opens my car door for me as I thank him and hop in and slipping the seatbelt on, he makes his way to the drivers side and gets in pulling his seatbelt on, and pulls out of the driveway making our way to the trail.

It took about half an hour before we got to this good trail, we get out of the car and Matthew grabs the bag. "Ready for this?" he asks smiling and I nod "yeah" I say smiling, and we start walking. after walking for a bit Matthew starts making some jokes as I laugh at how stupid some are. "Cmon, I know they aren't the best, but I found them on the internet" he says shrugging as he smiles at me making me shake my head "they're still ridiculous!" I say laughing "but you still laugh" he says laughing a little "whatever" I say rolling my eyes and he grabs my hand, slipping his fingers between mine and pulling it up and kissing my hand making me blush and leads me more on the trail.

We've been walking for about an hour now and Matthew leads me to this area where there's some rocks and he sits on one tapping the one next to him with a smile as I sit next to him, he slips off the backpack and hands me my water bottle and grabs his own. "Having fun yet?" He asks and I nod "anytime I'm with you it's fun" I say winking at him with a smile and he laughs a little grabbing my hand and rubbing it with his thumb "you're adorable" he says and I blush rolling my eyes "you think so?" I ask with a smile "definitely" he says and kisses my forehead looking down at my eyes "shall we head back now? or do you wanna keep going?" he asks "let's go back so we can watch a movie!" I say and he laughs and gets up then helps me up and we start making our way back.

After about another hour of making our way back to the car, we finally reach the parking lot. "I'm sooo tired" I say dragging my feet to the car and Matthew laughs opening the door for me and kisses my forehead "well you can take a small nap as I drive us back, also you can pick the movie" he says and makes his way to the drivers side and I slip on my seatbelt and rest my head on the back of the seat as Matthew gets in putting his on and starting the car.

After about half an hour we are finally back at Matthews house, I obviously took a nap and when I woke up I was already on the couch, I open my eyes to see Matthew getting the TV set up and some snacks on the coffee table "what movie did ya want?" he asks as he pops a Pringle in his mouth "Tangled" I say and sit up, pulling the blanket that was over me closer "cold" I mumble and Matthew grabs another blanket and sits next to me and I move closer to him cuddling into his side as he covers me with another blanket and wraps an arm around me and kisses my forehead, he grabs a bowl of popcorn and I stick my arm out to grab some, we then start the movie eating some snacks.

After the movie Matthew makes some sandwiches for lunch and we sit outside on the grass sitting as we eat. after lunch we jump on the trampoline doing some popcorn. "Ah!" I scream a little as he easily makes me bounce up and down and he laughs plopping down next to me "so easy" he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes and stand up jumping up and down trying to get him to move as he laughs "hey! not funny" I say pouting sitting down crossing my legs "very funny" he says laughing a little more "nu-uh!" "uh-huh" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "you're adorable" he says and I shake my head trying not to smile but fail, I lay next to him and he wraps his arm around me and kisses my forehead as we lay there enjoying each other's company.
————————————————————
Author- hope y'all liked this chapter!😌cause ik I did😏 and it gave me such an amazing idea, I really wish I had an relationship like this with someone, writing and reading stuff like this makes me feel so lonely 🥺😭

Anyways imma start working on the next chapter rn❤️