Chapter Ten

Once I woke up in the morning I did my regular routine, I got up made my bed, took a shower, got dressed, did my hair, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, I had some extra time before I had to leave so I listened to some music. About 20 minutes later I get up slide some shoes on and walked out the door with my bag, I lock the door and make my way to the car, I get in and make my way to school.

Once I get there I head to my locker and see a certain someone and instantly a smile came on my face "hey" he says when he sees me "hey stranger, what's up?" I ask opening my locker "nothing much, how is your morning so far?" he asks smiling at me as I close my locker "pretty good" I reply and start making my way to class and he walks next to me, our hands brush against to each other a few times while we make some small talk, I blush a little and I see him smile. Once we make it to class we have a little more time to talk before the teacher comes, after about 5 minutes she comes in and Matthew sits back into his seat.

After a few classes it's now lunch, me and Jess make our way to the cafeteria and find some seats, about 10 minutes later Matthew joins us. We talk about different things, Jess and Matthew argue about some movies on which one is better and I can't help but just laugh at them, then a minute later they start laughing too, after lunch I go to my class and after that I head to gym.

As I walk into gym I smile seeing Matthew make his way over to me "hey, wanna be on my time?" He asks and smiles his gorgeous smile that I obviously can't say no to. "Sure! what are we playing?" I ask he grabs my hand and drags me over to his friend group "volleyball" he says looking at me. "Hey Danny" Connor says and smiles I wave at him "Hi" I say and smile, I see Brad and John talking but don't pay to much attention, suddenly connor asks me a question I've never been asked before. "Danny, are you single?" He asks looking me in the eyes, I think for a second before answering "uh yeah, I am" He smirks and looks at Matthew for a second before looking back at me, I raise a brow "why?" I ask he just keeps smirking "just wondering, don't worry about it" he looks from me to Matthew then back at me and laughs.

After school I see Jess and talk to her for about 10 minutes then we go our separate ways. Once I finally make it home I feel exhausted for some reason but ignore the feeling and make my way up to my room, as I'm doing homework I hear a ding and notice I got a text from someone, I check and see it's from Matthew, I smile and see what it says.
————————————————————
Matthew- Hey, I was wondering if you were free tomorrow, maybe we could hang out?

Me- Yeah, sure!

Matthew- Great! I can pick you up? If you want of course.

Me- that would be great :)

Matthew- Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then!

Me- Mhm, Byee!
————————————————————
I start blushing to the thought of me hanging out with Matthew...wait what am I gonna wear?! I have to look somewhat decent. I finish up homework then make my way downstairs to eat some dinner, I make a sandwich and eat some pickles after that I head upstairs and get ready for bed, I go in the bathroom and brush my teeth then put some pjs on, I decide to pick out my outfit now. about after 30 minutes of thinking about what I'm gonna wear I pick out some jeans and a black and white striped sweater, I place them to the side and hop in bed listening to some music till I fall asleep.