Chapter Thirty

It's been two months now since I've known Jess and Matthew, my parents have also started to get a little bit more involved in my life, like last week we went on a family picnic, sure they still are busy but at least they're trying, me and Connor have also gotten a little closer, and yes I have fallen more for Matthew, I mean who couldn't? he's always so sweet, and cute, and funny! plus he's tall. It's almost summer break which I'm excited for! currently it's lunch time and I'm with Jess, Matthew, and Connor.

"You both are boring" says Jess pointing to Matthew and Connor "No, we are very cool, it's just you obviously can't tell because you aren't at our level" Connor says with a smirk "and what levels that at? one?" Asks Jess with a smirk as well raising a brow "Hey, they aren't boring" I say and Jess shakes her head "oh you sweet little thing" she says placing a hand on my shoulder "just look at them, Matthews just an annoying kid and Connors like a little puppy that follows him around, both very annoying" she adds and I shake my head with a small smile and laugh a little "whatever you say Jess" I say and shrug. After lunch Matthew walks me to my next class as always and kisses my forehead before going to his.

I'm now walking into gym and see Matthews back to me, so I decide to sneak up on him, as I get closer I see Connor sees me but continues to talk to Matthew with a smirk "Yeah but what if-" Matthews starts but I cut him off "what if what?" I asks with a smile making him a jump a little "oh- uh nothing!" he says rubbing the back of his neck as Connor laughs and i raise a brow "you wanna be on my team?" Matthew asks and I nod "of course!", today we are playing basketball, again.
-time skip-

"Hey Danny!" I hear a voice call from behind me as I'm about to open my car door, I turn to see Matthew "Hey" I say as he approaches me "Hey, I was wondering if you were free tonight?" he asks and I nod "yeah, why?" I reply raising a brow "well..you wanna go on a date with me?" he asks and I smile and nod "yeah, that'd be great" I reply and he nods "okay, I'll pick you up later..and uh maybe pack a bag y'know- so you could stay over too..If you want" he says scratching the back of his neck and I nod "yeah, sounds good" I say looking up at him "okay, how does five sound?" he asks smiling down at me "sounds perfect" I say "okay good, Cya" he says and kisses my forehead "Cya" I say and he starts to walk away glancing at me on more with a big smile on his face and turning back around doing a small fist bump in the air as I laugh a little shaking my head 'adorable' I think and open my car door hopping in.

Once I finally get home, I do my homework then start packing some clothes to stay over "good thing it's Friday today" I mutter as I put in some pjs and my next day clothes in, I start looking for an outfit in my closet and decided on a green romper with an white flower print with a jean jacket. After I get dressed I do a little bit of makeup not to much, basically just mascara, Then I put on a gold necklace, as I'm waiting downstairs I listen to some music, then I hear a knock at the door, I grab my bag and slip on my shoes and open it to see Matthew.