Chapter Six

In the morning we woke up around 8, I yawn pulling myself up, Jess walks out the bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth "morning sleeping beauty" she says "morning girl boss" I smile and she laughs I walk to my bag and grab my tooth brush and some toothpaste and walk to the bathroom, Jess finish's her teeth and picks out her clothes for the day as I start brushing my teeth.

I'm now wearing black leggings with a blue shirt on, Jess is wearing Jeans and a green sweater with a plant on it saying 'plant person' "your clothes are very interestingly cute" I say with a laugh she joins in and says "thanks! Now let's get breakfast" she says and drags me downstairs.

As we make our way to the kitchen we smell food, Jess looks at me with a smile and we walk in the kitchen and see an older women flipping pancakes, Dylan and Matthew are at a table eating some pancakes with eggs and bacon "good morning girls, hi you must be Danny I'm Catherine Jess's and those two crazies mother" she says with a smile and holds her hand out and I shake it "nice to meet you ma'am" I say with a smile "oh please just call me Catherine!" She says and flips some pancakes on two plates, adds some bacon and eggs and hands them to me and Jess "okay, thank you" Jess hands me a fork and we head to the table, Jess grabs us some orange juice "hope you slept well, Jess is a talker" Dylan says and laughs "I actually slept really well" I say shoving some eggs in my mouth "well that's good, did you girls enjoy your night?" He asks "yep!" Jess says and I nod chewing on my food we eat in silence for a few minutes then Jess starts talking about this picture she saw of four and says I would like it so she slips out her phone and shows me a shirtless four with the title saying 'I'm sexy and I know it' I stare at his abs for a minute and Jess giggles putting the phone away "wait let me see it again" I say "nope! eat your food" she laughs "Aw come on! One more glance" I say forgetting about the two boys until Matthew says "what was it?" He raises a brow and looks between me and Jess, She laughs more and goes to say something and I blush "it was nothing!" I say "liar! It was a picture of four shirtless saying 'I'm sexy and I know it'" she pulls out her phone and shows the two boys the picture and she laughs and I shove more food in my mouth. "Oh" Matthew says "I thought it was something interesting, oh well" Dylan says and puts his plate in the sink and walks off Matthew finishes his food and does the same but before walking out he looks at me for a second smiles and walks off.

Once me and Jess finish eating five minutes later we put our dishes in the sink and go upstairs, I grab my bags and we walk downstairs we put our shoes on and exit the house and make our way to mine. Once we get to my house we are there for about five minutes as I throw my stuff in my room and grab some cash putting my wallet in my purse and we leave and head to the mall.

At the mall we walk around a little and go into a jewelry store, I pick out two gold necklaces and a bracelet, Jess gets some earrings and a bracelet, we then walk to a clothing store, I get two pairs of jeans and a blue tie dye shirt with Patrick Star on it, we walk around a little longer getting a few other things now it's about 2pm, Jess takes me back to my place. "Thanks for letting me sleep over I had lots of fun" I say "no problem! We should do it again! Maybe without my annoying brothers" she giggles and I smile "maybe" she sighs "I better get going, mom needs me home for stuff, see you later!" I wave "bye!" I walk inside and lock the door making my way upstairs bags, I put the new stuff in a laundry basket to do it later, I put the jewelry away and change into some sweat pants and a hoodie, I slip on some slippers and make my way downstairs. I open the fridge and see some pickles so I take them out and start chewing on them, after a few I decide to make a sandwich.

-Time Skip- I'm in bed on my phone and it's about 6pm already I spent my time cleaning the house and my messy room doing some laundry, I go downstairs and make some dinner. I boil the water and throw in the noodles for mac n cheese, once the noodles are ready I drain the water and finish making it. I grab my bowl and fork and start digging in.

After dinner I clean up and throw the extra in the fridge, I walk upstairs put some music on, I lay in bed for about ten minutes then I fall asleep.
————————————————————
Author- hello! I'm really loving how this is going so far, and I can't wait to grow Danny's and Jess's friendship! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)