Chapter Four

In the morning I wake up, hop into the shower, dry myself, and get ready, I put on some jeans and a striped sweater I slip some socks on and grab an extra bag, I throw some sweat pants and a white shirt in the bag and an extra pair of clothes. I put my hair in a ponytail and make my way downstairs to make breakfast. I made eggs and bacon like always, after that I put my lunch in my school bag I quickly brush my teeth, throw the candy and soda in a bag, grabbed all my bags, slip on my shoes, and then I hear a honk I go outside lock the door and make my to Jess's car, I open the black door and throw my extra bag in back and the bag with the soda and candy, then I go in the passenger seat "hey" I say "hellooo! Ready?" She asks "yep!" I say and we make our way to school.
-At School-

Once we arrive we go our separate ways I quickly head to my locker and accidentally bump into someone "sorry" I say "it's alright" they say I look up to see it's the cute guy from the park "oh we meet again" he says with a smile, I laugh a little "yeah" he extends his hand out and I shake it "I'm Matthew, you are?" He says raising a brow "Danny" I smile "nice to meet you Danny" he says and the bell rings "ah I guess that means class, cya!" He says "yeah, bye" I say and we go our separate ways I quickly grab my books from my locker and rush to math, thankfully I made it in time.

After class I feel a tap on my shoulder so turn to see it's Matthew "hey there stranger" I say "I saw you run in here, I didn't know we were in the same class" he says and laughs a little "oh haha, I didn't know you came here" I say 'I'm pretty sure I would've noticed if he ever came to this school, he's so cute!' I think to myself "I'm new" he responds I nod my head "cool! well next period is gonna start, I'll see you around I guess" I laugh a little "yeah, cya" he says with a smile then walks off, I walk to my locker and grab my other book the bell rings and I make my way to my next class, after history I go to science and take my seat next to Jess "hey!" She says "sup" I say "schools boring" she says sighing "I guess so but on the bright side we have each other" I say smiling "true true" she laughs, the teacher comes in and starts the lesson.

After the class we make our way to the cafeteria and start to eat, we start to talk about who looks cuter Four/Tobias or Eric from divergent, sure Eric is cute and all but I prefer Four/Tobias, I start laughing when she goes on about how cool it would be to date Eric, after lunch I go to my next class which passes by quickly then gym.

But to my surprise a certain stranger is here, I sneak up behind him and say "Boo!" He jumps and turns around "what the heck Danny" he says glaring at me and I laugh "sorryyy" I say while laughing more and he joins in and laughs "that was pretty funny tho!" I say giggling "yeah yeah whatever" he says grinning and nudges me a little, at gym we played volleyball which I'm decent at, the rest of my classes were alright.
-After school-

I made my way with Jess to her car and we hopped on in "I gotta warn you about something before we get there" she says as we pull out "okay? What is it?" I ask raising a brow "wellll y'know how I said I have 2 brothers that were gone and was coming back sometime?" She says and I look at her "yeah" I say "well they came back earlier than expected soooo that means they're gonna be there..don't worry I'll make sure they don't bother us to much!" She says and I just nod.
————————————————————
Author- hello!! I'm really enjoying writing this story! I hope y'all are enjoying it as well! :)❤️