CHAPTER 3 || Punch

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"It's that, isn't it?"

"Yeah, zombies."

The door slid open, entering Park Minji with a broken bloody broomstick on her shoulder. Everyone else in the classroom was too frightened to make a move. They stared at her when she just casually walked towards her seat.

"Yah!!! Who said you can get in!!!! Close the fucking door!!!" Nayeon's voice was ringing in everyone's ear.

Park Minji did not respond and started to search for something in her bag. The other classmates just stepped backwards.

"Park Minji! Are you okay!???!!" Wujin spoke up with a trembling voice.

"Have you got bitten??!" As Suhyeok asked, the squad of boys all got into a fighting position, holding all kinds of weapons.

Park Minji frowned, they did not trust her clearly, but it's normal. But she thought they had overacted. She took out her taekwondo use hand wrap.

"Hey, say something!!!" Gyeonsu exclaimed.

"Aish, shut the fuck up..." Minji could not stand the interrogation she received.

"Okay...I think it's Park Minji for sure..." Daesu remarked and everyone agreed.

"Is the canteen full of zombies?" Park Minji unexpectedly asked, while wrapping her hand.

"Yea, what?" Jeon Jungkook was the first one to go near her, and the grab his own bag to take his hand wrap.

Minji walked towards the window and saw the sportsground filled with walking-deads.

"That means the music room storeroom." She sighed.

"What do you plan to do Park Minji?" Jimin asked with a despise tone.

"Go to a place with food."

Before setting off, Minji opened her lunchbox and started to eat.

"What the hell? You eating so peacefully right now? There are zombies out there!!!" Hyoryong said worriedly.

"What, now which one is better, eat my lunch or let zombies have me as their lunch?" Minji snickered while gobbling the food down.

"You were bitten weren't you??!! That's why you were so calm sitting here because you got so much to eat!!!" Nayeon shouted while pointing at the girl who was eating.

"Look, if you were not bitten, why is your back covered in blood???!!"

The others gasped and inspected Minji.

"I did flip a zombie over my shoulder." the said girl commented.

"Learnt from gangsters?" Jungkook whispered.