CHAPTER 22 || Hambie

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"Yah Park Minji! You got food and you don't tell us??!!!" Daesu stood up grumpily.

"Do you know how much energy I have wasted trying to open the fucking door!??"

I finished the small piece of chocolate in my mouth and shrugged.

"You guys didn't ask me for food, though."

"Jeez...what kind of person are you..." Wujin pouted, licking his lips.

He was definitely starving already.

I handed my bar to Jungkook, asked him to hold it for me before I started taking out a few bars.

"Erm, I don't really have so many, consider we don't know how long we need to stay like this."

Not like I really wanted to share with them, but we all gonna die if any of us could not catch up.

I walked towards the circle of classmates, and handed them my favourite food in the world.

"We can only go with two people sharing a bar, okay? Well, you cannot say not okay."

"It's great, thank you so much." Cheongsan smiled at me, I responded with a nod.

I arrived in front of Jimin, and gave her the chocolate.

She looked away.

"I am not hungry."

Hyoryeong took the chocolate bar from me and whispered a small thanks.

I walked towards the duo who sat in front of the opened window.

"Here you go."

Suhyeok took the chocolate and smiled at me.

"Thanks, Minji."

"No problem."

As I turned around, Namra called me.

"Minji..."

"Hmm?" I looked at her, tilting my head.

"This..." She took out a cutter from her pocket. It was the one I gave her yesterday.

"I think you need it more than I do." She put it in my palm. "I don't need it now anyway..." I could feel the bitter and helplessness in her voice even she had lowered her head.

"Yea, I bet you can fight with bare hands." I raised my brows at the girl, who only stared at me for a while and chuckled at last.

After seeing her smile, I went back to Jungkook. He was still holding my chocolate and staring at it, like an idiot.

"You can just eat it if you're hungry." He flinched as he heard my voice.