CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"What the hell???"

Minji was shocked.

"What? This is the best way to get to the broadcasting room. We don't have to fight with any zombie!"

"You are not seriously telling me to risk my life clinging on the fucking wall."

"Yea is there any problem??"

"Of course! Do you know which floor this is?"

"Second, that's why!! Look, we don't have to worry about how to climb down, broadcasting room is just somewhere on the same floor!"

Jungkook opened the window and climbed onto its frame.

"Are you crazy?? Do you know how dangerous it is? At least you won't fall to your death fighting zombies!" Minji scowled while breaking a mop.

Zombies seemed to have heard their argues, they banged on the door more vigorously.

"Park Minji, zombies are coming, let's leave before they break in here!"

Jungkook already had one foot stepping outside.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, get down, we are making a plan of how to get out from here."

Minji wandered back and forth, biting her lips.

"Now I have made a weapon and... there is also a mop over there! We both have weapons now so we later we attract the zombies into one of the cubicles and lock them in and then we will get out of the changing room as soon as possible and we will run towards the broadcasting room that is about two classroom away and then...and it only takes about 3 minutes so we have to—"

Jungkook got down from the window,  staring at Minji who was still wandering.

She was panicking, very unusually.

"Hey..."

"so we have to think of anything that may happen and make a perfect escape plan and we—"

"Hey, Minji."

Minji stopped instantly and stared at Jungkook.

"You are afraid of height, right?" Jungkook asked gently.

Minji blinked a few times and immediately looked away.

"I—I—I  am not!! Its just that in my opinion, we have lower chance of surviving if we climb on the freaking wall!"

"Seriously. We have no time left." Jungkook said while the banging on the door become louder and louder.

Minji looked at Jungkook, whose eyes had pierced through her soul, making her shivered.