CHAPTER 32 || Run

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"No one will come to rescue us." Cheongsan stated, while everyone was busy drinking as much water as they could.

"It's better die trying to get out than waiting here, right?"

"So...where should we go...and how?" Joonyeong asked the boy beside him, focusing at him without the need of glasses.

"If we get out from the back door of auditorium, we will reach the tennis court." Cheongsan pointed at the far mountain.

"And then we go through the English centre, we will reach the mountain, isn't it."

Everyone followed his finger and locked their eyes at the far mountain.

"Right... If we reach the mountain... We can make it to Yangdong." Jungkook said.

"Agree. I have hiked multiple times with my father there so I know that." Onjo added while nodding.

"Wah...Don't you think its too crazy to try?" Wujin bit his nails.

"Our lives now are already crazy as fuck, what else could be even crazier? " Minji said with her eyes shut, head resting on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm not going, this is too scary. What if zombies catch us?"

"Then we will become zombies or hambies, it's no big deal." Minji continued.

"Hey, can't you just say something more hopeful??" Jimin said, frowning.

"What? My life is never really hopeful, now that even the armed force are abandoning us, I can see every time I hope for something it never come true, maybe I will just stay pessimistic." The girl shrugged while Jimin just rolled her eyes.

"Well, only we can save ourselves now, apparently." Cheongsan commented, then walking to the centre of the crowd.

"Let's go. If anything happen, I will scream and lead the zombies away, everyone of you will be fine, I will die alone."

"Don't say that—"

"Yea don't say that, if anyone was to do this job, it was me." Minji cut Suhyeok off, saying.

"I am not afraid of these stupid creatures, I could handle them." She volunteered.

"Aish, I mean don't say that, we all must live." Suhyeok squinted at Minji and sighed.

"Oh, now more people want me alive, I feel honoured. Let's stay alive!! We can do it!!!!" Minji acted excitedly and grinned with puppy eyes while clenching her fists.

"Aish, maybe you should just stay pessimistic, this doesn't suit you." Daesu commented, shaking his head.

"I know right."