CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"Wait, can you guys hear that?" Namra asked, straightened her back and looked into the dark sky.

Jungkook let go of me and both of us followed Namra's gaze. Yet, only the colour black was captured by both of us.

"Hear what??" Suhyeok asked, leaning forward.

"Oh no, someone is here again?" Hyoryeong frowned with fear.

"It's coming closer..." Namra said.

"What is that??"

"I don't see anything...wait...I hear a helicopter." Cheongsan widened his eyes and stood up.

Everyone followed and walked towards the parapet wall, wishing for the black figure to be seen.

"Ohh my god it's coming!!!"

"Fire!! Fire!!" Cheongsan shouted as few of us grabbed some wooden sticks and swung in the air.

"HEY OVER HERE!!!!"

"LOOK THIS WAY!!!!"

"SIR!! OVER HERE!!!!!"

"THIS WAY!!!!"

Jungkook jumped while waving at the helicopter excitedly. Meanwhile Namra was holding onto her ears. The sound of the chopper was probably too loud for her.

"HERE!!!!!!!"

Indeed, the chopper came closer to us and finally arrived above us.

"OH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO LIVE!!" Daesu exclaimed excitedly and hugged Hyoryeong.

"WE ARE SAVED!!!! YESSS!!!" Onjo and Jimin screamed while hugging. Joonyeong instantly prayed and almost broke into tears.

Jungkook picked me up and spun me in a circle.

"Woah! Hey!!" I chuckled.

"Yesssss we are saved!!!!" He grinned widely.

Four men in full armour slid down from the helicopter before it drove away. We looked at the chopper and fell into silent.

Cheongsan walked towards the four officers.

"Get down!! All of you!! Down on the ground!!!" One of them pointed the gun at Cheungsan and shouted.

Daesu held both of his arms up and stuttered.

"S-sir... Please save us!"

"Get down!! On the ground!!"

The soldier did not budge, so all of us started to lay on the ground. I bit my lips, not knowing what they were planning to do.

Then they approached us, taking out the thermometer.