CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

Lee Nayeon did it. It must be her.

I clenched my fist hardly. Jungkook had calmed down, I guessed. He lifted his head up.

His eyes were still watery and red. It made me want to cry too.

But, how could someone still look that good after crying? I would definitely look like a messy hideous pig.

I wiped his tears on the cheeks and messed with his hair so that they covered the puffy pair. Then I heard a cough from Lee Nayeon.

I turned and stared at her who was also glaring at me. I could feel fume coming out from my ears. I almost exploded.

"See?? I told you all he was bitten!! How could you guys survive without me??"

"LEE NAYEON!" I ran to grab her collar.

"You did it. Didn't you??!!" I gritted my teeth.

"Get off me!!!! What the hell Park Minji?!!" Nayeon screamed, pushing me away.

I bumped onto the table, yet, the pain made me calm down. I took a deep breath.

"It must be you. You did something." I said seriously.

"What?? I did nothing! I didn't do anything to Gyeongsu!" Nayeon cussed.

"I didn't say anything about Gyeongsu." I sneered.

"I did nothing!!!!"

"It all begins after you got into the room and use your little freaking handkerchief to wipe his wound!!"

I stared at her.

"I was just helping him wipe his wound!!! I did nothing!!! He turned himself!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP BITCH IT MUST BE YOU!!!" I took a ruler on the desk and pointed it at Nayeon. She did not budge.

"Yah Park Minji, stop right there." Miss Park called me, but I could not hear it.

"Huh Miss Know-it-all, if you think I have done anything, why don't you prove it??!! Prove it?? Can you??!" Her faces owed a thousand punches.

"You must have done something. Crazy bitch."

"What the hell did you say? Bitch? You mother fucking welfie making slanderous accusations—"