CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

The broadcasting room was dead silent before Onjo raised an idea.

"Joonyeong ah, didn't you say your club had made drones??"

The boy with glasses nodded.

"Yeah. What are you up to?"

"I was thinking we can use the drone to search for Cheongsan and Park Minji. No one is coming to save us, we at least have to save them by ourselves first."

"It's not a bad idea. We can also use it to know about the situation outside school." Namra added.

"You are right. But the drone and other equipment are in the Science Laboratory, how do we get them? It's filled with zombies." Joonyeong crossed his arms.

"They are in the storeroom, right? There is no zombie in the storeroom." Onjo responded.

"So...how to get into storeroom if zombies are outside?" Joonyeong continued.

"Use that." Onjo turned around and pointed at the hose hanging outside the window.

"Alright...so who's gonna go?"

Onjo was the first one to volunteer.

"Okay!! Time for me to do something." Daesu got up from his seat.

"Aish sit down, fatso." He was immediately pulled down by Wujin.

"I will go." Jungkook stood up and said. He wanted to at least do something. He was desperate to look for Minji. If he did not do something, he was going to drown in despair.

"Aish..." Joonyeong pursed his lips.

"The drone was not fully assembled, there are still some parts unfinished, do you guys know what do you need to take?" The two volunteers left speechless by Joonyeong's question.

Joonyeong glanced around the room and sighed.

"Seems like I must go, I will go with one of you." he stood up, adjusting his glasses.

"Okay, you are going with me." Onjo spoke up. Jungkook looked at the girl and received a nod from her.

"It's okay, I also wanted to help." She whispered.

"No, I will go." Suhyeok held onto Onjo.

"It's too dangerous to let you go."

Onjo gently moved his hand away and smiled.

"It's okay, Suhyeok ah. I do not want to let you go to somewhere dangerous too."

Onjo convinced Suhyeok and was about to climb out of the window.