CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"What did you say??" Gwinam glared and Minji, gritting his teeth.

"Am I wrong though? Awesome ends with me, ugly starts with u. Wait, pussy also has an u too." Minji tilted her head before tying her hair into a messy bun.

"SAY THAT AGAIN??" Steam was coming out from his ears.

"Seriously, aren't hambies good at hearing? I will say it one last time, that you're a fucking pussy, because you want to kill Cheongsan and me, simply by the reason that we saw you doing something wrong, and you are, afraid of getting caught. You justify your act with a fucking stupid reason, because you know you are screwing everything up, everything. And you can't get over the fact that you are a mother fucking failure that messed up your own life by yourself." Minji stared at the mullet, as she rolled up her sleeves.

"At the end you are not even caring if the world collapses, you just care about yourself, selfish asshole. Isn't this what a loser looks like?"

Minji clearly understood she would only irritate Gwinam more, but either way he would try to kill her, she thought at least she had to be honest.

"I am going to tear you into pieces, Park Minji."

"You're not, as long as I am here. On top of that, everything she said about you is right, Yoon Gwinam." Jungkook stood in front of Minji.

"What?? Are you guys dating??" Gwinam scoffed. "I am not that hungry, but guess I can't reject this big meal." He smirked, licking his lips.

"Let's see." Minji and Jungkook got their bodies in positions, readied to welcome the fight that might cost their lives.

They ran towards each other and before Gwinam's fist touched Minji, Jungkook had jumped onto him and made the two hit the hard ground with a thud. Jungkook trapped Gwinam with both legs locking their positions and keeping Gwinam in between.

He swung his fists at Gwinam's face, the mullet ate the punch and his head went with the punch's direction with a crack sound, a sound indicating the strength Jungkook had put in that hit, which could possibly have broken Gwinam's neck. Yet, the immortal mullet recovered very soon, twitching his neck back and kicked Jungkook's chest with his knee.

Jungkook was kicked away and he yelped in pain. Zombies' strength apparently surpassed humans'. Minji targeted Gwinam's head as soon as he got up, Gwinam's neck gave out the crack sound again but the boy did not budge, he caught Minji's leg when she was attempting to give him another kick. In a second Minji responded by jumping and give him a kick on his ribs with her standing leg, causing both of them to fall on the ground.

She cursed to herself for leaving the bat before going to the washroom.

Gwinam bumped his head onto the floor, but did not cause him to lose grip of Minji's leg. The girl kept struggling to escape it but there was no way. So she instead locked her two legs around Gwinam's neck, using full force to put pressure on his throat.

"Die you son of a bitch!!" She screamed, but the next second she heard scowling sound behind her getting louder and louder, only to turn and realise that the archer had fully turned and was dashing towards her.

Jungkook struggled to get himself up, pressing his chest and feeling sharp pain in his lungs, he ran towards the archer and gave him a blow in the gut, causing the zombie to fall on his back. At the same time, Gwinam directly got up despite having a Minji on his shoulders, he grabbed onto her thigh, fingers gripping deeper and deeper, attempting to pierce into her skin until the girl yelled in pain and loosened her strength. He slammed her on the ground, where Minji winced at the multiple harsh collisions of her bones and the polished wooden ground.

Jungkook did not hesitate to twist the archer's head and got his way to Gwinam, who was walking towards Minji. He tackled Gwinam on the floor, they struck each other with bare fists, but enough to cause damage to one another. The only difference was that, one was zombie and one was human. Gwinam was more powerful, while Jungkook had to bear the pain.

Minji struggled up from the floor, fighting for balance. She held onto the back of her head, the same spot was bleeding again. Unbearable pain struck throughout her whole body and made her weak, as if she was not able to move properly. She did not know some of her bones on the limbs were cracked and even broken. She did not feel like she had any time to rest now and cried in pain.

Jungkook was panting, still struggling and wrestling with Gwinam but the latter was in advantage. He hovered over Jungkook, not really planning to let him go. He was smirking, enjoying every time his fists collided with Jungkook. He was planning to torture him, not killing him in one go, which he could have done earlier.

The two humans were not treated as enemies at all to the mullet.

As toys.

Minji's vision was already blurry, but she still managed to locate the two boys.

Gwinam was planning to beat Jungkook to death. Every punch on Jungkook punched her heart. How could he treat the treasure of Minji like that?

If anyone were to die, it's Minji, not Jungkook.

She took out the cutter from her pocket and dashed towards Gwinam.

"I am gonna kill you." She bursted her anger and pain out in one sentence, realising that she never really wanted to kill her father.

But her determination now to kill the mullet in front of her was very clear, which made her moves clearer, her vision clearer.

Just as she was about to stab the blade into his throat, he turned and held her wrist harshly.

"What do you think you are doing, Minji?" The mullet got away from Jungkook and faced Minji.

"I am indeed good at hearing."

Minji only shot him a death glare. She did not even have the power and mind to process some words out of her mouth, where she constantly tasted salty plasma.

"You smell so good, you know that right?" Gwinam chuckled and licked his lips.

She fought to loosen the grip, but Gwinam did not budge. He walked to a side so that he could be able to cover both the girl he was gripping and the boy panted loudly on the floor.

"Yah, Park Minji, I feel like you are weaker than before, is it because you started dating?" He jokingly teased.

His face suddenly turned serious, as he whispered in Minji's ears.

"Love makes you weak, because it makes you care more and become less cruel. Look, who's the loser now?" He laughed out loud after that.

"Let...go...of me."

"I cannot hear you~But, wouldn't it be interesting if I separate the two of you forever? Huh?!" Gwinam widened his eyes and turned to an evil smile.

"One zombie... and one human..."

"NOOOO!" Jungkook shouted in horror.

Gwinam bit onto Minji's arm, Minji screamed in pain as part of her flesh was tore away. Jungkook widened his eyes and fought himself up, walked towards Minji.

Minji loosened her grip of the cutter and collapsed when her arm suffered from the burning sharp pain, Gwinam took the blade and turned towards Jungkook.

"One in this world... and one in the underworld."

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Minji shouted and immediately shot her head up, grabbing Gwinam's pants. But it was too late, she looked up just to find out the piercing blade had made its way into Jungkook's gut.