CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit son of a bitch am about to shit herself again." I cursed underneath my breath, looking into the sky.

"I told you to stay in the room! Why are you coming after me??" Jungkook looked at me worriedly.

We were clinging on the wall again, trying to get to teachers' office.

"Jeez, you leaving me with those people for a fucking phone! Not like I can stand them for I don't know how long!!" I yelled, not caring if Cheongsan and Suhyeok heard it.

"What's wrong?!! They won't kill you! Don't you prefer staying in there instead of "clinging on the fucking wall"???" He mocked me, how dare he.

"Yah, do I look like I am scared of them??!" I shot him a glare.

"You do look scared right now." He only responded with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up."

"The two of you, stop arguing, zombies can hear you from inside!!" Cheongsan said while going forward.

We silently walked on the ledge. I started to regret coming out. Cheongsan stopped when there was a pillar in front of him. Oh fuck.

He tried to climb through it but the zombies inside were pacing around and the windows were not curtained. He stepped back, the four of us had a little rest.

Yeah, a little rest standing on the fucking ledge.

"What are you going to do?" Cheongsan asked Suhyeok.

"Maybe we hang on the ledge with our hands?" He suggested. What a great idea.

"No, not this..." Cheongsan turned around.

"I heard that Onjo told you she likes you, are you going out with her??"

"Is that important right now?!!??" Suhyeok hit him, making him nearly lost balance.

"Wait, I thought Nam Onjo and Lee Cheongsan are a thing." I said to Jungkook. He just shook his head.

"I am not asking because it is important, I am just curious..."

"Why, should I go out with her?" Suhyeok smirked. I could see Cheongsan's expression changed a little.

"If they aren't dating, he probably has the largest crush on her in the world." I whispered.

"In the universe." Jungkook replied, smiling.

"Go if you want to! Why do you ask me??" the first boy snorted.

"What do you think then?" Suhyeok kicked him.

"J—just..." Cheongsan was left speechless, his gaze landed onto Jungkook and me when he tried to break Suhyeok's eye contact.