CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"I just wanna drink water." said Cheongsan, adjusting his position.

"Nahhh, not this kind of stuff, you have to say something for real, be completely honest." Hyoryeong replied.

"Be completely honest, do you like someone?" Daesu leaned forward, showing curiosity.

I gazed at Cheongsan with raised brows, knowing it was time for him finally not to hide his feelings.

"Yes."

"Really?? How come I don't know?! Who is it?!" Onjo immediately turned to Cheongsan and asked in disbelief.

I glanced around, basically everyone knew Cheongsan had the largest crush on Onjo.

"Just say it. Who is that?" Onjo excitedly asked again. She stared at Cheongsan with eyes blinking in curiosity. The boy gulped.

"No one."

"Aish! Who is her? Do I know her??"

Cheongsan broke the eye contact. I exchanged glances with Jungkook, who only shrugged.

"Who is her??"

Cheongsan locked his eyes on Onjo again, the firm gaze telling us he was not evading anymore.

"You. Nam Onjo. Its you."

I hid my smirk by clasping my hand on my mouth. Looking at the duo, Onjo widening her eyes and froze at her spot for a few seconds before laughing it off.

"Hey stop that." She chuckled nervously and turned to the crowd.

"Guys, that's not what he means, he is just kidding. We have been friends since we were little, and we are neighbours, that's all."

Then she turned back to Cheongsan with a stare.

"Stop joking."

Wind ruffled our hair. It kissed our faces, whispered some indecipherable words in our ears. Jungkook shivered, cringing over the whispers of the breeze.

"Here." I whispered, sharing my blanket with him.

"Nah, you keep it." He refused. So of course, I would not keep urging him to share the blanket. My legs were freaking naked, thanks to the short as fuck skirt.

On top of that, there was no way I would want to miss any scene of Cheongsan confessing.

"I am not joking." he sighed.

"Ever since we were six, I have liked you. Twelve years, for twelve years, there is not a single day I don't like you. I liked you, like you and will continue to like you."