CHAPTER 10 || One last chance

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

The recording room was in a silent.

Jungkook carefully helped Minji handle her open wound. Gyeongsu sitting on another side of the table, looking at the two of them.

"I am going to put some disinfectant on your wound," Jungkook pour the alcoholic liquid onto a cotton pad.

"It will be a little bit painful...bear it for a while."

Minji shut her eyes and winced at the burning pain as he pressed the cotton pad onto her head out of the blue.

"Okay done. Oh my god, you crying?" Jungkook jokingly asked Minji, whose tears were circling in her eyes.

"I am not! If the tears didn't fall on the cheeks it's not called crying. And that's you fault! Could you at least give me some warning before you press the disinfectant on my wound??!!" Minji said with displease.

"I warned you, I said it's gonna be a little bit painful bear with it!"

"You don't immediately press it! At least say one two three or ask me am I ready!"

"Alright okay okay, my fault."

Gyeonsu looked at the two arguing about some trivial things, feeling extremely dumbfounded. They seemed to not notice his existence at all.

"Jeon Jungkook, your turn."

"What?"

"Put your arms on the table."

"Aish, no big deal."

"Put your arms on the table."

Jungkook looked so unwillingly to do so but he still followed what Minji said. He turned his head away so that no one saw his lips curved upwards.

"These little scratches are nothin—OWW!!!!!"

Minji did not let him finish his words when he pour the disinfectant on his arm.

"Hey you need to warn me first!!! It's burning!!!"

Minji was not bothered by Jungkook, she grabbed his arm again and started wrapping bandages on his arm.

"Now, I don't like owing people something. You have saved my life so I will work with you until you asked me for a equivalent favour."

"Okay!!!I won't ask you for a favour until forever so you will stick with the group, great!"

"I don't mean that—"

"A deal is a deal." Jungkook said proudly. Minji sighed in defeat.

Gyeonsu widen his eyes. He thought he was watching drama.