CHAPTER 19 || Genuine

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"It's Cheongsan!!!!!" The group of students in the broadcasting room exclaimed.

"Yah Cheongsan ah!!!" Daesu shouted.

"He can't hear you here." Joonyeong answered.

"Onjo ah, Cheongsan, it's Cheongsan!! He is fine!!" Suhyeok excitedly hugged Onjo, but let go of her when he met Namra's eyes.

"Where is Minji?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Can't see her, there is only Cheongan." Joonyeong responded.

"No...! Park Minji where are you..." Jungkook clenched his fists and bit his lips.

Only Cheongsan appeared on the screen, he was holding a guitar, staring at the other side of the classroom. Minji's figure was no where to be seen.

"Maybe she was somewhere at the corner? that's why we can't see her." Namra patted Jungkook's shoulder, trying to comfort him.

"Yah Cheongsan, do you know where Park Minji is??" Daesu shouted at Cheongsan who was on the screen.

"I said he can't hear you!!!" Joonyeong yelled at the boy.

"Now that we know where Cheongsan is, maybe we should just have a look outside the school? Is it okay Onjo?" Jimin asked.

"We haven't found Minji yet!!!" Jungkook stared at the pony tail girl.

"I know, but at least we found Cheongsan, when we meet with him later, we can ask him about her." Jimin said.

"I agree. The drone did not have much battery left, if we want to take a look outside, it's better not to search for her now without any clue." Joonyeong said.

"She will be fine, she is strong. Is it okay for us to look outside now, Jungkook?" Onjo asked.

Jungkook thought for a while before nodding, he hoped that Minji was just somewhere they could not see, still alive, still good.

"Please, Minji, please." He prayed in his head.

Namra kept on patting Jungkook's back in attempt to comfort him. She could not see Suhyeok's gaze though.

"Wait!!!" Jimin suddenly shouted...

***

"What the fuckkkkkkkkk." Minji sighed and lied on the floor.

"Hey! I don't think it's completely safe here." Cheongsan held a guitar and walked towards the other side of the music room.

"It's okay. That zombie is trapped by the piano, she cannot move."

Minji informed Cheongsan, but he still wanted to check things out, he hummed and slowly approached the piano.