CHAPTER 30 || Answer

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"Yoon Gwinam!!" Cheongsan ran towards the mullet boy and their fists collided with each other's face at the same time.

Yoon Gwinam's unwelcome appearance frightened everyone. Hyoryeong dashed to help Onjo up, Suhyeok picked up a wooden stick and ran towards Gwinam.

"Get lost!!" Gwinam held Suhyeok's collar and threw him towards the pile of junk.

"Suhyeok!!" Wujin shouted and went to help him up.

Jungkook shot Gwinam a death glare and clenched his fists, within a second he appeared behind the mullet who was fighting with Cheongsan.

He grabbed his jacket and turned him around, his bare fist collided with Gwinam's face in a blink. Jungkook gave him another kick, which made the boy bent his waist at an awkward direction.

Cracking sounds could be heard as Gwinam's upper body twitched back to normal. Cheongsan picked up a stick and tried to poke him, but he caught it easily and threw the whole Cheongsan onto the floor.

"Give me your eye!!!!" He hovered over Cheongsan and pressed his finger into his orbs. Cheongsan shouted as the pressure on his eye increased.

Minji along with other classmates ran towards the two boys on the floor and used all of their energy to pull Gwinam away from their friend. Yet, with a wave all of the them were thrown onto the ground.

"What the fuck..." Minji cursed, struggling to get up.

Gwinam stumbled backwards but soon recovered, he turned around and landed his eyes on Minji, pupils constricted. He walked towards her with one fist hanging in the air. Minji lowered her core and shifted her weight onto one leg.

"Come on mother fuc—woahh!!"

Suddenly a force on her arm pushed her harshly away, leaving Minji falling on the ground, with both her arms supporting her. She turned around, realised that it was Jungkook who had his hand catching Gwinam's fist.

After grabbing his fist Jungkook squatted down quickly and did a sweep kick. Gwinam was locked on his spot by Jungkook and thus ate the kick fully, ended up falling on his side. Jungkook did not hesitate to give the mullet another punch on the face. His fists were soaked in so much blood that even dyed the hand wraps in bright red.

Gwinam on the other hand did not give in, he grabbed Jungkook's collar and pulled him closer, when they were just a few inches apart.

"You are getting on my nerves." He whispered, and bumped his head directly at Jungkook's. Being unprepared, the knock on the head gave Jungkook the feeling of nausea, which allowed Gwinam to flip him over and topped him.