CHAPTER 33 || Separate

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"Where are the others?!" Hyoryeong asked while we all turned around. We stopped on the slippery slope, waiting for the missing four who were at the back just now.

"Oh shit, aren't they following?!!" Daesu cursed.

We anxiously looked for them, shouting their names in our brain when we knew we could not say that out loudly. The next second they came into our sight, as if God had heard our prayers.

"Run!!!" Suhyeok shouted. Behind them were thousands of zombies chasing, Jungkook did not hesitate to started running, forcing me to follow his pace.

"Ahh!!"

Hearing the scream, I turned around only to find Hyoryeong already on the ground, she must have slipped. She was reaching her hand towards Jimin, but Jimin only stepped backwards.

"Aish! What the fuck is she doing?!!" I shouted. Yet the next scene shocked me as I saw Jimin running away in another direction.

"Aish this bitch!!! Jeon Jungkook!" I immediately turned around and dashed towards Hyoryeong after signalling Jungkook.

A zombie was about to pounce on Hyoryeong when Jungkook managed to arrive just in time and kicked it away.

"Hey get up!!" I pulled Hyoryeong's arm and helped her up, while she kept on struggling since the ground was too muddy and slippery due to the heaving rain.

The hissing sounds were louder and louder, I looked behind Hyoryeong just to see zombies coming out from everywhere.

"Shit!"

Jungkook was busy fighting with a few zombies. We could not escape easily. I stood in front of Hyoryeong and pushed her away.

"Run!!! Catch up with Cheongsan and the others!! Run!!"

"Minji!!!"

A zombie pounced onto me as I was urging Hyoryeong to run away. Another creature jumped towards Hyoryeong when I was trying to kick off the one on me.

Luckily, Wujin arrived and pushed it away using his own body as the shield. Yet, the zombie was so powerful that Wujin could not get it off him.

Thud.

The zombie on top of Wujin fell and stopped moving. An arrow had cut through his throat. Wujin panted and looked up, only to see a girl with a bow and arrows.

"Noona?!!" He asked.

The girl also shot some zombies around Jungkook and me so that we finally were able to free ourselves from them.

Behind the girl with a bow, there were another girl pushing a cart with a chubby boy on it, and another boy with a bow.

"Fuck why are you so fucking heavy!!" the girl shouted as she pushed the cart up the slope. I exchanged glances with Jungkook and nodded, the two of us immediately ran to help her.