CHAPTER 16 || Screwed

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

Jungkook and Suhyeok got back into the broadcasting room, panting.

"Suhyeok ah!!" Onjo immediately came over.

"Cheongsan? Suhyeok ah, where is Cheongsan??" She nervously asked while looking out if the window.

"We...got separated... I am sorry." Suhyeok said with an apologetic look.

Namra loosen a bit when she saw Suhyeok, but immediately realised that someone else was missing too.

"What about Minji?" She asked, gazing at the two boys.

Jungkook sighed heavily before he messed his hair with one hand, put on hips the other.

"She... got separated from us with Cheongsan." Suhyeok helped Jungkook replied.

"Oh no..." Daesu whispered. Everyone got into deep thoughts.

The group suddenly lost two fighters.

"They will be fine...both of them can fight and move very fast." Wujin tried to comfort the crowd, but no one seemed to be convinced.

Jungkook was trying his best to calm down. He had the strong desire to go out and search for Minji. Shit. He thought. He should not have let her come with him. What if she was injured again? What if she got bitten? What if she met Yoon Gwinam again??

He could not just dash out to find her because there was no way he could track her by the dead zombies sprawling on the ground like before.

Would she be okay? She was not a person good at communicating, what if she argued with Cheongsan? What if she chose to leave the team and go solo??

How could he see her again? When could he see her again??

Jungkook was worried sick. He cursed underneath his breath. He should have gone to help her fighting those walking-deads. What exactly he was thinking at that time.

Jungkook stared at the black backpack sitting peacefully on a chair. Guilt and worry flooded his heart, travelling through his whole body through the veins.

"Worrying about Minji?" A voice snapped him back from his deep thoughts.

Jungkook bit his lips and looked up, Namra was in front of him. He let out a sigh again and nodded.

"She will be fine." Namra comforted him.

"She is a badass." She smiled.

"Never thought these words would come out from your mouth, class prez." Jungkook smiled weakly. "But she is just being overexerted. She is not that strong."

"What are you guys talking about?" Suhyeok joined them. He had been paying attention since he heard Namra's voice.

"About Minji." Namra replied.