A/N notes

Soooooooo the book has officially come to an end!! Thank you all for reading it since it is my first book being published, your votes and comments really meant a lot to me <3 I hope I have done okay and you guys have enjoyed this...! Of course, there are still a lot improvements for me, and I will continue working hard and learning how to write better!!

Without your support, I would not have reached here 😫💜 So seriously, I am so glad and thankful that you guys read it and even continue reading it till the end. Thank you for going on a journey with Minji in AOUAD!

We all know that AOUAD has officially announced having a season 2. This book may or may not have a part two, depends on you guyssss and how the s2 of AOUAD goes and other factors~
Drop your thoughts here!! 👉🏻

So, don't be shy to comment about your thoughts of this or what I can improve!!

You can also follow me here to catch up with my upcoming new work!!! I also have an ig account of the same name, anyone feel free to chat with me!!

A LITTLE SPOILER OF MY NEXT BOOK (ORIGINAL): its casting our dearest sexy cutie lovely pie <33

The next update of this book will probably be the announcement of whether there will be a part 2 or not, so this is the last time we meet here :((( I will miss you guys!! Thank you and I love you all!!!

I really hope you guys have a great time reading this🥹🫶🏻