CHAPTER 6 || Alliance

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN MOTHER FUCKERS!"

I hopped to the other half of the classroom and out of it, quickly slammed the door at the right timing. Then as I ran forward I shut the front door and locked it by putting a stick on the slide frame.

"Thank you." I whispered underneath my breath as I found my plan worked. I trapped the remaining zombies on the hallway into a classroom, although it could not last long.

All I had to do was get to Music room, then I could just maybe stay there for a couple days until zombies were all gone maybe to another place so I could leave the school.

Fortunately the store room was not locked. I ran inside quietly so that I would not have to deal with the walking-deads in the music room.

I locked the store room door and slid onto the floor. Finally, finally I was able to take a break. I exhaled as if I had not been breathing for ages.

I looked around, only saw all the food and drinks placed neatly on the cupboard, in the boxes. This was what I was looking for.

"Awww shit its Hershey chocolate bar!!!!!" I immediately took one out of it's box and ate it.

"Yeeeeeeeeet my tummy is so happy right now!!" I rubbed my stomach in satisfaction.

I sat on the little chair in the storeroom, closed my eyes and shut myself off from the now chaotic world temporarily.

***

Minji woke up after hearing some sound. Not hissing of zombies, not screaming of humans. She walked towards the door and pressed her ears close to the door.

It was the central broadcast.

A sudden shrill pierced through the air. Minji held onto her ear.

"Good afternoon, staff, students. I am Park Sun Hua, the English teacher."

"Miss Park??!!" Minji widen her eyes.

She could not hear clearly from the soundproof store room, so she tried to open a slight gap from the door, another hand holding her bat tightly.

She saw an empty room, so she did not hesitate to walk out of the storeroom, just because this was Miss Park.

Miss Park is the best teacher, but she did not have power.

She was probably the only driving force for Minji to go to school.

"Something weird is happening in the school, some students suddenly attacked the others...a—and I don't know... I don't know why is this happening..."