CHAPTER 11 || Farewell

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"Miss Park, it's already 30 minutes. Gyeongsu refused to come out."

"I will go in and ask him out."

Everybody's attention was drawn to Gyeongsu.

Jungkook, who sat by Minji's side all the time had stood up and went to have a look.

Minji followed him, and they all stood on a row, observing what happened inside the recording room. Gyeongsu played with a calendar, still refused to get out.

"He said he will stay inside for an hour." Miss Park sighed after she came out.

"I will go in and get him." Cheongsan said when he was ready to go in.

"If somebody is going in, it should be Nayeon." Jimin stopped Cheongsan.

"Yes. Nayeon, go apologise to Gyeongsu, you promised us." Miss Park said.

"Okay." She stood up, readied to walk in.

"No!"

"What do you mean by no, Minji?" Miss Park asked.

"Yea, she needs to apologise to Gyeongsu." Jimin stared at Minji. "Do you mean she doesn't need to??"

Everyone turned to her, staring at her with unsatisfied look as if she had made a huge mistake.

"I just think she shouldn't go in." Minji said firmly.

"Huh? she definitely should go in and apologise to Gyeongsu! What are you thinking?? Like anything else would happen??" Cheongsan bursted impatiently.

"What the hell are you guys thinking??!! Do you seriously think she will fucking apologise when she is being a bitch 24/7??"

"Park Minji!!" Miss Park glared at her.

"Yea, I will just go in and apologise, okay?! Are you satisfied Park Minji???!!!" Nayeon put her hand in the pocket and started to walk inside.

"See? Even Nayeon said she will do it herself, we need to believe they can sort things out by themselves, okay?" Miss Park told Minji.

Minji did not respond anymore and stared at the two talking in the room, feeling somehow uneasy.

She was trying to convince herself to believe everyone here, to think that no one would do harm to each other. This was why she was not as critical as she used to be.

"What are you trying to say just now?" Jungkook whispered beside her.

"Duh, do you seriously think she will really apologise??!" Minji scoffed.

"Well, she said she will." the boy shrugged.

"I mean, Nayeon is a girl who prioritises her pride higher than anything else. Why would she be so easygoing when it comes to apologising?"