CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"Say that again?"

"Lee Cheongsan, just stop, I have tried this before and it didn't end well—"

"I said you are a human garbage, am I wrong??" I facepalmed.

Great.

The principal attempted to escape but immediately was killed by Gwinam who made a deep cut on his throat.

"Oh my gosh." He was really cold-blooded enough to do that.

"Am I still a garbage?? Lee Cheongsan?" Gwinam approached us.

"Give me the phone." He let out his palm.

"No." Cheongsan stopped recording, and held the phone tightly.

Gwinam ran towards us with his knife, I instantly pointed my umbrella at him. He aggressively grabbed the umbrella and pulled it towards himself, quickly shortened the distance between us.

"Too dumb." I smirked as I gave him a front kick on his nose and snatched the umbrella away. Speaking of close combat, I bet I had more skills and experiences than him.

"Aish...." He held onto his bruised nose and shot me a death glare.

"Park Minji, Lee Cheongsan," Gwinam wiped the blood away, "You two are dead."

He sprinted towards me so I held my umbrella and ready my legs for fighting, but then he suddenly did a sharp turn towards Cheongsan. Everything happened in a blink, Cheongsan was tackled on the floor, the phone slipped away as all of us had our eyes on it.

Before Gwinam could get it, I quickly slid towards it and picked it up. Cheongsan had a fist fight with him on the ground.

Gwinam was pushed away by Cheongsan but he immediately got up, now turned towards me as I had the phone. I ran to the other corner of the room while Gwinam followed me.

"Lee Cheongsan!!" I shouted as I threw the mobile to him. He caught it perfectly. I dodged away from Gwinam as he swung his knife, and ran towards Cheongsan.

Cheongsan opened the door at the right timing, we both ran out of the room as I tried to block Gwinam by the opened umbrella.

We ran on the hallway as fast as we could, ignoring all the zombies beside us.

"Uh!" Cheongsan made a small sound and flinched suddenly. I turned back to hear the clattering sound of the knife dropping on the floor.

"Oh no! You okay?!!" I checked out the boy beside me worriedly.

"Yeah!! Totally." the boy replied.