CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"God damn Jesus your mum!" I finally could feel the floor. I lied on it, panting.

"Oh my gosh, Jeon Jungkook and Park Minji, you guys are alive!" Daesu exclaimed.

The squad went to have a group hug with Jungkook, as if he was their long lost brother.

Onjo was delighted as she saw Suhyeok was alive. Everyone felt relieved and they talked to each other. In fact, I noticed Namra had loosen a bit too. She went to talk to Suhyeok, everyone had missed it but I did not. I heard it so clearly.

Obviously Namra showed interest in Suhyeok.

"Close the window!! Close the fucking window!!"

Nayeon yelled at everyone.

"Yah why do you have to be so selfish??? Jungkook just got in!!? " Gyeongsu could not stand her anymore.

Nayeon pushed through Gyeongsu and the crowd to check out Jungkook. She was always the one who only thought about herself.

She only stayed quiet when it came to Jungkook. I guessed she had nothing to yell about him cause he was literally perfect.

Obviously Nayeon showed interest in Jungkook.

I bit my lips and made myself up as I saw the crowd chatting harmoniously.

Guessed no one even knew I exist. I laughed and played with my nails, attempting to walk pass them and get to a corner.

Suddenly I received a big hug. It was warm, tight with a familiar perfume scent. I felt so valued in it.

"Oh my gosh, you are alive. Thank god thank god!!!"

It was Miss Park. She hugged me so tightly and I hugged her back.

"Yea. Thank god you are alive too." I smiled faintly.

As always, she was the first one to notice me.

"Did you get hurt?? Oh no poor girl who did this??"

Miss Park looked at the bandaged head and bruised neck worriedly.

"Some loser. It's okay, I am all good now."

She patted my shoulder, I could see her teary eyes.

"You are always the tough girl."

I smiled weakly.

Miss Park went to take a look at Jungkook, who came into the broadcasting room with me.

"Are you alright?" Someone approached me.

"Yea, I am fine." I answered her.

"You seemed to have meet some bully. These bruises and wounds looked awful."