Scream

Johnson's POV
"Jack! Wake up!"
I opened my eyes to see Alyssa jumping on the bed.
"Fine!" I jumped up, "I'm up. what time is it?"
"It's 6:30," Alyssa checked her phone, "breakfast is in half an hour."
"Okay," I replied, "I'll get dressed."
I rushed into the bathroom to have a wash then came back out to get changed. I put on a plain black t-shirt, red lumberjack shirt open, plain black shorts and my red vans. I brushed my hair and turned around to see Alyssa, Jack and Dina all waiting patiently for me. How long did I take?!
"Breakfast has already started and I wanna get on the rides early so can we go down now please?" Alyssa asked.
"For sure man," Jack said as we all left the room and headed downstairs.
English breakfasts are the best. You get sausage and egg and bacon that isn't crispy like the American way. Everything is so nice and fresh and I can't believe Alyssa wants to give all this up. Food and rides don't mix well with me so I picked up a yoghurt and banana and we all sat down and ate rather quickly.
I checked the time and it was 8:45am which meant we only had 15 minutes to get to the park entrance before it opened so we picked up our bags and rushed out the hotel.
We got to the entrance just in time and before we could even pick up a map, Alyssa rushed ahead. We all caught up and realised she had taken us to The Smiler. It looked so scary, not gonna lie. We got in the queue and only had to wait 20 minutes. When we got on the ride, we went on the front row which Alyssa seemed excited about. We sat down and strapped ourselves in. I felt Alyssa hold my hand.
"You scared?" I asked.
"No actually," she laughed, "I just wanna hold your hand."
Before I had a chance to say anything, the ride started moving and all you could hear was screaming and Alyssa laughing.
"I LOVE THIS RIDE SO FUCKING MUCH!!!" Alyssa screamed.
"ME TOO!" I replied.
It was hard to speak because there were so many loops but the ride eventually stopped and we made our way to the ride exit.
"That was so fun!" Jack said.
"It sure as hell was," Dina replied.
"Where to next then, Alyssa?" I asked because she seems to know this theme park inside and out.
"How about Duel?" she suggested.
"I love that ride!" Dina screamed.
We walked through this 'scary forest' which wasn't really that scary even though Alyssa tried to scare us so many times.
We came to the ride and I noticed a lot of kids waiting in the queue.
"Is this a little kids ride?" Gilinsky asked.
"Everyone comes on here!" Dina said, "It's like a competition to see who can get the most points."
"Which I usually win," Alyssa flipped her hair.
"Not today though," I smirked.
We got into the queue which was really short and soon got onto the ride.
"Jack," Alyssa whispered, "I kinda still get scared."
I put my arm around her waist and used my other arm to short the laser. Alyssa looked so focused but she kept on jumping when things were popping out. It was really cute to be honest. She does this thing when she's focused where her tongue sticks out and she hates it but I love it so much.
The ride was finally over and turns out Dina won but oh well.
We went on a lot more roller coasters and rides but it was soon time for dinner. We went to a small burger restaurant and Alyssa ate the most. I'm surprised she ate so much, after all, she doesn't put on any weight.
After a day of fun, it was finally time to head back to the hotel.
"Have you enjoyed the past few days?" I asked Alyssa.
"They have been amazing, Jack," she replied, kissing me on the cheek.
"I'm glad because you deserve to be happy," I kissed her forehead.
"Well as long as I'm with you, that will always be the case," Alyssa smiled as she got into her pjs.
Even though it wasn't late, we both decided we should go to sleep so we got in bed, my arms around Alyssa with her head on my shoulder, and we drifted off.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!
How long has it been since I've posted a chapter?! Anyway, I'm probably gonna post once in a blue moon because in all honesty, I don't have the energy to come up with anything but I hate the fact that I'm leaving you without a finished story so yeah.
Love,
Alyssa xxx