Adventure

Alyssa's POV

I was fast asleep, not wanting to ever get out of this comfortable bed when Jack decided to jump on the bed until I woke up. It's a good thing I love hi- wait? Did I just say that I love him? Of course I did, I've been a fan of him for so long, that's it!
"Morning!" Jack dived on the bed so he was facing me.
"Morning..." I said in a tired voice.
"Don't be annoyed," Jack pouted, "you know you love me!"
"And lucky I do 'cause if I didn't, I would be chasing you round the room with a knife at this very moment for waking me up," I laughed.
"You had to get up early anyway!" Jack said.
"Why?" I asked.
"We're going on a London adventure!" Jack jumped off the bed and pulled me up, "now you better get a move on if we wanna get everything done."
"Fine!" I picked out light blue high waisted shorts, a pastel blue lace crop top and my blue acid washed vans. I had a wash and straightened my hair. I put on some mascara and nude lipstick, picked up my bag and phone and we left the hotel.
"So, where are we going first?" I asked.
"Well," Jack thought, "we could see the landmarks first because the other attractions don't close till late."
"Okay!" I replied, "how about we take an open top bus tour?"
"I've heard about them!" he replied, "sounds like fun!"
We bought our bus tickets and went to the upper deck of the bus.
"Selfie!" Jack said holding his phone in front of us whilst snapping a pic.
"Let me see it!" I said.
Jack showed me the picture.
"I look horrible!" I said, "can we retake it?"
"Nope!" Jack replied, "you look beautiful so I'm not gonna delete it!"
"Fine!" I gave in.
We took loads of pictures of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and other places. It was amazing. When we had for the full tour, we got off the bus.
"Where are we going next?" I asked.
"How about Madame Tussaud's?" Jack suggested.
"OMG!" I said with excitement, "I love it there!"
"Then LEGO!"
There wasn't as queue so we got straight in. Jack and I took pictures with basically everyone.
"I bet if we show the boys these pics, they're gonna actually think we met celebrities!" Jack laughed.
"They probably will to be honest!" I laughed.
We carried on walking round and I saw a Michael Jackson waxwork.
"Jack," I said, "say hello to my boyfriend!"
"You're cheating on me?" Jack pretended to cry which made me giggle.
"Yes!" I stuck my tongue out at him.
Jack pulled me close and said, "I know you'll never leave me."
We hugged and took our picture with the MJ waxwork.
"That's my favourite pic so far!" Jack showed me.
It was so cute because I was resting my head on Jack's shoulder next to the waxwork.
"I love it too!" I said.
We carried on walking round until we came to the horror section. Jack could see I was scared but not because of the waxworks, but because of the haunted walk. I've done it before and never wanted to do it again.
"Don't worry babe," Jack hugged me tight, "I'll hold onto you the whole time if you want and I'll make sure nothing hurts you."
I nodded as we queued up. It was our turn and I was getting scared so Jack put his arm around me and hugged me.
"It's alright babe," he kissed my forehead.
We started walking through and I tried to look but someone jumped out at me and I screamed. I held onto Jack and buried my head in his chest as he guided us to the end.
"We did it!" Jack hugged me, "I'm proud of you babe!"
"Thanks," I blushed.
We finished of the rest of the tour and left the place.
"It's lunchtime now," Jack checked his watch, "shall we grab a bite to eat?"
"Sure!" I replied, "I'm hungry anyway!"
We found a McDonalds, ordered our food and took it to eat outside by the Thames.
"This day has been amazing!" I said.
"Well there's still more to come," Jack replied.
"What?" I asked.
"I've rented loads of films and bought loads of food and I thought we could have a movie night!"
"Sounds fun!" I smiled.
We finished our food and went back to the hotel.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I bet you weren't expecting me to get a new chapter out this quickly but I guess I owe it to you for all the time you've had to wait for all the other chapters.
I noticed recently that this book has gotten over 2k reads! I would have never thought in a million years that I would have so many people reading what is basically a book about my dreams of me and Jack. I love you guys so much and thanks again for the love and support.
Love,
Alyssa xxx