I win!

After a 10 minute drive, Alyssa's face lit up as we pulled into the car park of Star City (it's an entertainment place where I live). I guess she loves this place!
"So," I ask as we get out of the car, "what shall we do first?"
"How about, laser quest!" Alyssa said enthusiastically.
"Sure!" I agreed, "but I'm gonna whoop your ass!"
"Yeah right!" Alyssa laughed, "I come here all the time!"
"Oh it's on!" I said, putting my game face on.
We walked into the laser quest and I paid for us. There were some other teenagers waiting to play in the same round as us. We went into the waiting room and got our laser jackets and guns on. Obviously Alyssa and I chose different teams and we ran into the laser room ready to start. I was running around like crazy chasing after Alyssa, even though they specifically told us not to run because I'm a rebel like that. All of a sudden, my laser jacket vibrated and I couldn't shoot. I turn around and realise that Alyssa had shot me and she was in hysterics. Whilst she was still laughing, she never notice that I was back in the game and I shot her back and ran off.
"Bitch!" Alyssa screamed, "get your ass back here now!"
"You gotta come find me first," I carried on running and laughing. Eventually, she caught up to me and shot me.
"Hahahahaha," Alyssa laughed.
"It's not over ye-" I was interrupted by the announcer telling us to exit the room because the game was over. we walked outside after handing the equipment back and checked out the leaderboard on the tv.
"I knew I had beat you!" Alyssa stuck her tongue out at me.
"Oh you may have beaten me at laser quest but what about bowling?" I asked.
"Let's go then!" Alyssa said, running off, making me chase her.
We got to the bowling alley and I paid for us. We got to our lane and Alyssa set up our game. She decided it would be funny to call me 'Pooface' on the leaderboard and she was in hysterics.
"I don't care what you call me," I said, "I'm gonna beat you so bad!"
"Yeah right," Alyssa replied as she picked up a ball and had her go.
"Hahahahahaha!" Alyssa did a happy dance, "strike!"
"Oh but wait till you see me!" I said, picking up the bowling ball and taking my go.
"Better luck next time," Alyssa said, "5 pins isn't that bad."
After our first goes, there seemed to be a turn of events as Alyssa kept on missing her shots and I was either getting strikes or spares. The final score was 135-97 (obviously I won).
"Knew I'd beat you at something!" I said, sticking my tongue out.
"Only because I let you win," Alyssa laughed.
"Yeah right," I laughed.
We decided to go to arcade after the game of bowling. We went on the dance mats and had a dance off. I was shocked at how good Alyssa was at them.
"Are you a dancer?" I asked her.
"Yeah," she replied, "I actually do a lot of things?"
"Like what?" I questioned.
"Well," she said, "I do a lot of sport, I sing, play the saxophone, I bake, cook..."
"That's a lot of things!" I was shocked at how multi talented she was, "wait, did you say you can sing?"
"Yeah, why?" Alyssa asked, confused.
"How would you like to come to magcon London and perform with me and the boys and maybe have your own singing slot?"
"That sounds amazing!" Alyssa smiled wide, "it's my dream to sing with you."
"Really?"
"Yes," Alyssa replied.
"Shall we go back to the hotel, I've got an idea!" I said.
"Sure," Alyssa said as we walked back to my car and went to the hotel.
"So," Alyssa said, "what's your idea?"
"Well..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hey guys!
Thanks so much for all these reads, I'm honoured you've all chose to read my book!
Love you guys,
Alyssa xxx