First date

Jack J's POV

I'm so happy Alyssa said yes when I asked her out because even though we haven't known each other for long, she makes me so happy and she's just so perfect!
Alyssa and I were walking back to the hotel, hand in hand, and it felt like we were meant to be.
"Alyssa?" I asked.
"Yes Jack?"
"You do realise that wasn't the only surprise I had for you today when I asked you out?" I said.
"Really?" she replied with confusion.
"Yes!" I smiled, "I'm taking you on a date but it's a surprise so you'll have to put this blindfold on whilst i drive us to the place."
We hopped in the car I had rented and Alyssa out the blindfold on. I turned on the radio as we started our journey and Alyssa started singing along to all the songs. When we arrived at the place, I made Alyssa take her blindfold off.
"Jack, you really bought me here?" she looked at me with gleaming eyes. Since we were in London, I decide we would do a night tour, starting with the London eye.
"Dina told me how much you love this place so I decided that this could be our first date," I smiled.
"You're the sweetest guy ever, do you realise that?" Alyssa hugged me and I hugged back.
"Well we better get a move on or else we'll miss our turn!" Alyssa and I walked to the entrance.
I showed our tickets and we waited for our pod. Alyssa was shocked when she realised we weren't going in the standard pods.
"You're really doing all this for me?" she said with amazement.
"Anything for you darling," I replied.
We got in our pod which had leather seats and a picnic set out. I'd chosen all of Alyssa's favourite foods and we say down and ate.
"You do realise you didn't have to do any of this for me? I would have just been as happy watching Netflix with you!" Alyssa said.
"I know babe but you're worth more than that and I thought a first date should be at least a bit more fancy," I replied.
We took loads of pictures together and looked at the view of London which was beautiful at night!
"Jack! Jack! Jack! Quick! If you stand over here you can get your picture taken!" Alyssa said excitedly.
"I'm coming!" I laughed as I went over to her and put me arm around her waist as she rested her head on my shoulder and we smiled. A large camera was in front of us outside the pod and it flashed.
"Yay!" Alyssa said, "I'm gonna buy that!"
"No need to open your wallet when I've got mine," I said.
"Jack, you've spent all this money on this date, the least I can do is buy the pics!" Alyssa pleaded with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine!" I replied but I knew I was gonna get my way.
We got off the pod and went into the gift shop.
"Jack! There's our picture!" Alyssa smiled.
"I love it!" I smiled back.
"I'm gonna buy a keyring of it, do you want one?" Alyssa asked.
"Sure babe!" I said.
"Can we have two photo key rings please?" Alyssa asked the worker.
"Sure!" he replied, "that will be £12."
Alyssa was about to get her purse out when I opened my wallet, got out the money as handed it to the worker. We picked up our key rings and walked out the shop.
"What was that for?" Alyssa asked.
"What was what for?" I asked even though I knew what she was on about.
"Why did you pay?" Alyssa said slightly annoyed.
"Because I told you before, you don't need your purse when I've got my wallet!" I replied.
Alyssa just sighed and we walked hand in hand.
"How about we go to the Sea Life Centre?" I asked Alyssa.
"Sure!" she replied, already running towards the entrance, "I love it so much!"
We went to the ticket desk and I bought our tickets. We walked around, still hand in hand and took pictures of us by the tanks and selfies. It was lovely seeing Alyssa so happy looking at the creatures. We walked to the sea tunnel and Alyssa's face lit up.
"Jack?" she asked.
"Yes?" I replied.
"Can you buy me a pet turtle but not any turtle, I want that turtle!" Alyssa pointed to a huge turtle whilst giggling, "it's so beautiful!"
"Not as beautiful as you though," I smiled whilst putting my arm around Alyssa.
"You're cheesy Jack, do you know that?" Alyssa giggled, "but I like it!"
"I'm a cheesy pizza!" I laughed.
We finished walking around the aquarium and went into the gift shop. I found a toy turtle and bought it Alyssa because I knew she'd love it. We left the gift shop and made our way to the car.
"Thanks for a wonderful night Jack!" Alyssa said whilst hugging onto her turtle.
"Glad you loved it!" I replied, "but we've still got a lot more to do tomorrow!"
"Bring it on!" Alyssa said laughing.
I started the car and we drove back to the hotel. We got to our room and quickly got changed and got into bed.
"Night Jack," Alyssa whispered.
"Night babe," I replied as we both drifted off to sleep whilst I was hugging onto her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Sorry I took so long to update again but I hope you like the new chapter as much as I've enjoyed writing it!
Thanks to everyone that's still reading this book even though I keep taking so long to update.
Love,
Alyssa xxx