Journey

Alyssa's POV

*BEEP BEEP*
The alarm sounded and I opened my eyes to see a sleepy Jack in front of me.
"Morning sleepy head," I yawned.
"Morning babe," Jack stretched out, "what time is it?"
"8:30," I said whilst checking the time on my phone, "but we have to have vacated the room by 10."
"Okay," Jack replied, "you go and get ready and I'll start packing then we'll swap over, okay?"
"Sure," I got together my clothes for the day and went into the bathroom.
I had a wash and got changed into denim shorts, a "Guns and Roses" grey tank top with a red flannel unbuttoned and some red nike trainers. I couldn't be bothered with my hair so I put it up in a high ponytail and my face was clear for once so I only put on some mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow stuff and red tinted lip balm.
"I'm done now," I said to Jack as I left the bathroom.
"Okay," Jack got his stuff together, "well I was pretty quick so I kinda managed to pack everything away."
"That's good because I'm feeling pretty lazy," I laughed.
I decided to check on Gilinsky and Dina while I was waiting for Jack to get changed so I knocked on their door.
"Morning," I said, bursting into the room as Gilinsky opened the door.
"Why are you so chirpy when it's so early?" Dina said pissed.
"Because I got lots of sleep instead of staying up until stupid o'clock in the morning," I replied, "you should try it sometime."
"Whatever," Dina laughed.
"Anyway," Gilinsky said, "we're all ready to go when you are."
"I'm actually ready," I replied, "but Jack is gonna be a few more minutes getting changed I think."
"Okay, well we could take the suitcases downstairs whilst we are waiting," Gilinsky suggested.
"Sure," Dina and I agreed in unison.
Dina and Gilinsky lugged their suitcases into the lift as I went back into mine and Jack's room as Jack was coming out the bathroom.
"Just in time," I sighed happily because I didn't want to have to carry two suitcases, "You take your suitcase and we'll take them down to the lobby to meet with Jack and Dina."
"Okay," Jack said as we exited the room.
We got down to the lobby and made our way over to Gilinsky and Dina who were at the desk. We all checked out and made our way to the taxi rank outside the hotel.
We got a taxi and all jumped inside after packing our bags in the back. The journey wasn't that long so we just put on our music and had a "taxi rave" which was surprisingly fun.
After about an hour, we pulled up to my house and I unpacked the bags from the boot as Jack paid the driver. We got inside the house to see my family, busy sorting out my belongings.
"Welcome back guys," my mom said, "hope you had a lovely few days."
"We did," Gilinsky smiled, "thank you very much Mr and Mrs Palmer."
"You're very welcome," my dad smiled, "anyway, you guys can help us sort out Alyssa's clothes into two piles: 'Keep' and 'Sell'.
"Okay," Jack agreed as he started putting clothes into bags.
They know what size clothes I wear so it was easy to sort out the piles until it came to me deciding what I liked at didn't want anymore. I'm not always a picky person when it comes to fashion but my dress sense changes all the time so I can get bored of some clothing items very easily.
Finally, after about an hour or so, we had finally sorted out the piles of clothes and we decided to give my unwanted clothes to a charity shop to be kind.
"You can't take all of these clothes with you at once, you know that?" my dad asked.
"Of course I can't!" I replied, "I'll take my favourites with me and then take some more next time I visit you."
"Sounds like a plan," my mom said, "we'll keep the clothes safe."
"Anyway," my dad changed the subject, "how long until you move to LA?"
"I think it's two weeks now," Dina smiled, the excitement is surreal.
"Wow," mom looked worried, "we better get a move on then."
We didn't really do much else that evening except for watch films on netflix and eat but soon it was time for the Jacks and Dina to leave.
"See you tomorrow," I waved as they went off.
"See you," they all replied in unison.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!
If any of you are subscribed to my youtube then I have some great news for you, I have a new video that is scheduled to come out on the 22nd May so keep an eye out! That is also the last day of my exams so then I am free until September because school is irrelevant after then so I should be able to post weekly videos!
Anyway, thanks so much for the support on this book as always and I'm sorry this chapter isn't the best but I do have exams next weeks so yeah...
Love,
Alyssa xxx