Movie Night

Jack's POV
Today has been so perfect even though there's still tonight. I can't believe how hard I've fallen for Alyssa in a matter of weeks.
I got out my key and opened the hotel room door. Gilisnky had helped prepare the movie night. There, laid out on the bed were some new pjs for Alyssa, a bunch of movies and loads of snacks.
"I can't believe you've done this all for me!" Alyssa said with a huge smile.
"Anything for you babe," I replied, "now go get changed into your new pjs and we'll start the movies.
Alyssa went into the bathroom to get changed whilst I got changed.
"What do you think?" Alyssa asked as she came out of the bathroom.
"Beautiful as always!"
"You don't look too bad yourself in your pjs," Alyssa giggled.
"What?" I asked, "I'm just in my boxers."
"Exactly!" Alyssa laughed.
Alyssa got into bed as I put on the first film. We decided we would have a Disney marathon so we started with Toy Story 'cause who doesn't love Toy Story?
We ate loads and snuggled together and honestly, it was so perfect. I got kinda bored of the film so I got the time to really focus on the things that make me love Alyssa: the way her eyes light up when she's happy, the way she smiles that perfect smile whenever she's laughing, the way her hair falls perfectly, all her perfect features. I don't see any flaws, all I see is beauty. Oh god I love her so much I could just kiss her.
Well what you waiting for?
I put my hand on Alyssa's cheek and leant in. She was shocked at first but our lips connected and butterflies flew around my stomach. It was so perfect and it felt so right.
"I love you so much, I hope you know that," I kissed her forehead.
"I love you more though," Alyssa pecked my lips.
She rested her head on my shoulder and we watched the rest of the film before drifting off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!
I'm back, told you I would come back. Who wouldn't after all the support you've been giving me? I honestly couldn't ask for better readers who are so active and really support me even after my break.
I will try my best to make it up to you by posting once a day but I'm sorry if I don't live up to this promise. I hope you understand I still have a lot on my plate that I'm trying to get over and it will take some time.
By the way, you guys have made me so happy 'cause you all ship Jalyssa. If you never guessed already, I'm actually Alyssa and everything about the character is me. so basically, you all ship me and Jack which makes me so happy.
I love you guys so much and thanks for allowing me to take a break,
Alyssa xxx