The Performance

Alyssa's POV

This is it; the moment I've been dreaming of but never thought in a million years would happen. I'm about to sing on stage at magcon in front of over 1000 people. Jacob is in the middle of his performance then it will be my turn. I was nervous at first but now I'm past that stage and I'm just too excited to perform. Jacob finished his last song as I got ready to go on stage. Just before I went on, Jack came over to me.
"Good luck!" he came and hugged me, "you're gonna do amazing!"
"Thanks JJ!" a smiled as I walked on stage to a bunch of girls cheering which made me feel amazing.
I positioned the mic as I sat on the stool.
"Hey guys!" I said to to audience, "so I'm gonna sing Pompeii by Bastille first so feel free to sing along if you want."
The crowd cheered at the top of their lungs as the backing track began playing. I started to sing and it was the best feeling ever! It came to the chorus and everyone started to sing along.

But if you close you eyes,

Does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

And if you close your eyes,

Does it almost feel like you've been here before?

How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

I finished the song and everyone cheered which made me smile because I realised that they though I was amazing! I sung a few more songs then my slot was over and I walked off stage only to be squashed in a group hug. Our group hug got cut off as the others were called on stage.
"Alyssa! Dina! you coming with us?" Cam shouted.
Dina and I looked at each other with an expression of shock, confusion and excitement. Just last week, we were standing in the audience, fangirling over the boys and now just a week later, we're added to the guest list and touring the country with our idols!
Dina and I walked onto the stage to hear a bunch of screaming fans who seemed to like me from earlier. I went over to Johnson and sat by him whilst Dina sat next to Nash. We played games and had a dance off and Taylor and JJ had a rap battle which was amazing! Then it came on to Q&A. The audience was full of huge fans so of course they knew the basic information, they wanted to know the stuff that we don't even know ourselves.
"Hey!" a girl spoke into the mic, "this question is for Jack J."
The mic which we had on stage was passed to Johnson.
"Sure!" he spoke, "Ask away!"
"Are you and Alyssa like... a couple?" the girl asked, "because I've noticed the way you've been acting together on stage and the looks you've given."
I started to get nervous because I knew we weren't a couple but I didn't want Jack to admit it in front of everyone.
"Funny you should ask that because I have something to do," Jack ran off stage quickly leaving me wondering what was going on.
He came back with a bouquet of roses and a teddy holding a heart saying "I love you".
"Alyssa," I turned to face Jack as I stood up, "I know it hasn't been long but we have practically spent all our time together ever since we first met and I have got to know so much about you and fall for you so hard. I thought I would ask this in front of everyone to show you how much I care about you so here it goes. Alyssa, will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?"
A huge smile crept over my face and I started blushing and tearing up.
"Jack, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me! Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I hugged Jack even though he was still holding the gifts he'd got me.
We broke up the hug and I heard someone shout, "I ship Jalyssa so hard!"
That's when everyone started chanting "Jalyssa!" It felt amazing that so many people wanted Jack and I to be together.
"Alright!" Mahogany said, "that's all we've got time for! We hope you enjoyed your day and had a wonderful experience and we hope to see you again some day!"
We all went off stage and I ran straight over to JJ and gave him a huge hug.
"I can't believe you did all that for me!" I said.
"Why wouldn't I?" Jack replied, "I can't let a perfect girl like you slip away from me."
We walked back to the hotel room, hand in hand, whilst I thought about how perfect my first Magcon was and how many more are to come.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

I hope you guys are enjoying reading this as much as I enjoy writing this because I put so much time and effort into this and I just hope it's worth it.
I think Jalyssa sounds really cute, do you ship it?
Love,
Alyssa xxx